Cleaning the Kitchen Floor

NeilWiley

I'm a new poster and had to get this off my chest somewhere. I don't get on the net much but I hope to check this site when I can to see if anybody really likes my story. My wife wears heels about 30 total days out of the year so I am very deprived. Last Sunday however I received an awesome treat. She wore a pretty form fitting gray dress with a pair of white 3" mule mesh slides that showed off her nicely painted silver toe nails. It gets better. After our weekly excursion she needed to stop at her elderly parents house. She helps them when she can. While there she decided to sweep and mop the kitchen floor. She didn't take the heels off. I've been in ecstacy for a week thinking about her in that pretty dress and heels. The shiny floor beneath her, coupled with the sound of the heels on the linoleum were a treat I'll never forget. My wife knows about my fetish but doesn't encourage it. I did however tell her that the next time she mopped a floor I wanted to watch.

Well, if you keep complimenting her on her outfits and her grace in the heels, then you might be in for a few more treats!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

It's a nice story Neil and thanks for sharing it but I'm sure you're not that deprived. After all there's more important things than what she wears on her feet, and if she only wears them occasionaly then as you say, those times will be nicer for you :wink:

NeilWiley; I wonder how your wife felt cleaning the kitchen floor in a dress and heels? Maybe she was aroused just as much as you were? Try asking her.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

>> I did however tell her that the next time she mopped a floor I wanted to watch. <<

Taken out of context that line could have some people hoping up and down,

Jo, I'm sure you meant 'hopping', but your version read so much better! I'm :rofl: out here :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

PJ - she is the type that might never admit it but I hope so. I'd like to take her picture and post it but the chances are about 10000 to 1. Of course a little bit to drink might help. Laurie, I think you must have many admirers. Thanks to all the responses.

Laurie, I think you must have many admirers. Thanks to all the responses.

You'd think so, but I don't feel like I do.

Funny how that works. But then, I don't really need admireres, except as inspiration. Admiration does not make a person, or improve life.

Money does, and that's where my mind is lingering these days, which I find sad, but neccessary.