A Friend of Mine:

Hey All..... I am back and I have brought along a friend of mine. she is awesome and has a love of shoes just like we all do. I have been talking to her quite often about heels and she sends me pics from time to time also.... I happen to take this one when she stopped in my office from my phone.... sorry for the terrible quality.... but I want everyone here to comment and welcome here because I know if she gets an awesome reception... she will gladly take more pictures of her and her heels.... Well here is the first of hopefully many :) Higheeluv

post-1745-133522915728_thumb.jpg

Highheeluv's friend, who ever you are, welcome to hhplace.. outstanding shoes. You've good taste. Please tell us something about them.:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hopefully, she can be encouraged to make future contributions ~ very nice!!!

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

Let me welcome Highheellovs friend to the HH Place Forum also. May she enlist more pics for us all to see here. Thats a nice pair of shoes in her first pic that was given to us. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Good Morning ALL: My friend loves all the responses she has gotten so far and as a result I have another picture to display of her... I know these are all in the beginning stages... but hopefully I can get a real photo shoot of her together sometime soon since she has over 150 pairs of heels :) It will definately be worth it... Well in the meantime enjoy these snake skin sandals....

post-1745-133522915913_thumb.jpg

Good Morning ALL:

My friend loves all the responses she has gotten so far and as a result I have another picture to display of her... I know these are all in the beginning stages... but hopefully I can get a real photo shoot of her together sometime soon since she has over 150 pairs of heels :) It will definately be worth it... Well in the meantime enjoy these snake skin sandals....

Those are really nice, the material and the interesting straps around the ankle. Wish I could have seen the toe of the shoes also but thanks for showing them.

• 7 months later...