What should i do?

zebra heels

so my friend who opened me up to the world of high heels left last week for Germany for 6 months and i joked about watching her heels that she didnt bring with her. i was at her going away party and i didnt get a chance to ask her. so we have been emailing and i asked her if she took her heels with her and she replied" I did not bring my heels. I will probably buy a pair here. Europe is awesome! You can go to my house and steal my heels."

so what should i do ask her mom or sneak in her house when no one is home and get them or nothing?

"Nothing" is the only choice that isn't creepy, unless you can wear her shoes and she lets you. Even then, I don't see how asking her mother works. "Mrs. Smith, Jane said I could wear her heels while she's in Europe." Not so much.

If her mum knows about your passion for high heels and is also aware that her daughter gave her concent for you to take the heels, then i'd go round there and ask to take them. I dont think sneaking in when nobody is home is such a bright idea, for something that is actually quite innocent, it could be seen as breaking and entering, and no pair of heels are worth doing jail time for in my opinion! lol, it also depends on how comfortable you are in asking her mum for pemission to go and get them? i strongly advise against sneaking in when nobody's home. heelguy

"Nothing" is the only choice that isn't creepy, unless you can wear her shoes and she lets you. Even then, I don't see how asking her mother works. "Mrs. Smith, Jane said I could wear her heels while she's in Europe." Not so much.

Agreed.

My gosh, man! Let hers go and go get your own. :)

Agreed again.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

so what should i do ask her mom or sneak in her house when no one is home and get them or nothing?

Huh?!

The way you mentioned her answer, it sounds pretty obvious that she was kidding.

As a few people have mentioned, go buy your own shoes. Not only will they be yours, it's much more satisfying wearing a new pair of heels than wearing shoes that belong to someone else, unless you have a fetish for such a thing.

Agree with everyone else's comments. Go get your own heels. If you like this girl and want to share your passion of heels with her, do it the right way. Anything else you have mentioned borderline on creepy and perhaps illegal.

Agreed buy your own! If you had been left a pair then another situation opens - keep them as a reminder/keepsake, cherish and look after them as a sacred item until she returns intact. or wear them as you do not have them then get your own it would be a far better thing. Al

If it would have been ok before; if she would have allowed you to wear her high heels when she was there... then, it would be another issue. but doing it like that would be misusing her friendship and trusting you... just my opinion...