Hello from Europe

Hello everyone, My name is Heidi. I am writing you all from Europe. I read a lot of fashion magazines and even though my English is not very good, I hope you lot me participate in your message chats. Nice to meet everybody, Heidi

Welcome to hhplace Heidie :P While this forum is about all things high heels and woman's shoes in general, there are several members that are also intensely interested in fashion. I'm sure it won't be long before you will be posting comments with them. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Skinny jeans... now there's a good fashion debate... skinny jeans or flares? I'd have to go with the latter as a preference, especially with a pair of hot heels... it's a look that makes me melt. Be interesting to hear people's views on that one. Welcome ti the site!

Hello and welcome , I like skinny jeans they let appear the shoes and you can also wear boots or low boots , specially if you wear designer or fashion ones . Fashion shoes and boots are made to be seen . With bags they are the best accessories for women . Best regards

Welcome, heidi, to High Heel Place. It is always wonderful to have another female join this friendly little website. Hope to hear more about your interest in high heels real soon. Welcome again.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. There is a skill to learning to survive in heels and also an art to properly accessorizing one's outfit so that everything from dress, jewellery, nylons and heels all match. I am learning a lot from some great people here as I myself like heels but am very bad at walking in them. In fact, I never wear pumps with a heel over 2 inches because that tires me out too much.

FredF:-) A big welcome to you for joining the HH Place Forum. Why not spend a bit of time and tell us all just what exites you about high heels. Are you a wearer or just an admirer of those that do wear heels? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...

Welcome Heidi!:wave::wave: I usually would say now "We all hope to read more from you", but looks like I'm late this time, so I say "I'm going to read all your posts":happy: PS: skinny jeans for me

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?