Hello from the Buckeye state

I am a 62 yo male who wears heels as much as possible. But also have worn heels most of my life. I have approximatel 50 pairs of heels ranging from 2" to 5" court shoes. They make mefeel good and are comfortable to wear, they are me :)

I am a 62 yo male who wears heels as much as possible. But also have worn heels most of my life. I have approximatel 50 pairs of heels ranging from 2" to 5" court shoes. They make mefeel good and are comfortable to wear, they are me :sad:

Welcome to hhplace, gostrydr :P great to have you join us. We're all looking forward to your comments about your interest in high heels.

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I would like to say Hello from yet another Buckeye! I'm a northern Buckeye but one none the less. Not quite in the same age group as a few of the other buckeye's but still enjoy wearing heel's. We should do a buckeye heel meet soon I think!

Radiodave:-) Being a restorer of old radios you might like to know that today I'm having a genuine 1935 Chevrolet radio installed into my 1935 Chevrolet Standard Coach, original unrestored with 49.000 miles since new. This car never had a radio originally and since I found one in excellent condition I thought that there should be a marriage of the two. I was unable to attend the first Ohio Heel Meet as I had just had surgery and couldn't travel at that time. The second Ohio Heel Meet unfortunately had to be canceled and I had made arrangements to attend that one. I certainly would like to be able to attend the Third Ohio Heel Meet and to be able to put faces to the many people that I post to all of the time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!