Hello from Louisville KY

Hello everyone , Thanks for letting me join High Heel Place. I love anything to do with high heels . The best thing is wearing heels out shopping for more heels.

Thanks Again :sad:

Welcome to hhplace, maninpumps :P Great to have you joining us. Why tell us something about wearing your heels while shopping and what reactions you've had? :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello everyone , Thanks for letting me join High Heel Place. I love anything to do with high heels . The best thing is wearing heels out shopping for more heels.

Thanks Again :P

Welcome and I couldn't agree with u more! Enjoy our hospitality.:)

real men wear heels

Welcome to the group. This is the place for high heels. I went to school in Shively many years ago.

Small world, I was on Dixie HWY Friday shopping at the Shoe Show. Shively has a good selection of large size heels. Oh, and I did wear my Nine West "Vadims" . I got one strange look all the rest were compliments. I asked the boy with the strange look if I offended him and then asked. If I would change shoes if he would pull his pants up and cover his under shorts. His responce, my pop says the same thing and walks off shaking his head with a chuckle. Over all a great day.