My Boots on flickr

Indeed. Shame about the strange angles, we can't really see how the boots would look from someone else's point of view and that would be nice.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I know Dr Shoe. I too would prefer my pics on better angles. At the moment I do it all by myself but I might try taking some pics with a tripod and timer for some better results. Or maybe I might meet a fellow bootlover who is happy to take some nicer snaps and video clips

Hi everyone, I took Dr Shoe's advice and have taken some more pics of my red boots on a better angle using a tripod and timer. They are now available for viewing on my flickr page. I also hope to post 2 clips tomorrow as well. Cheers, Boots4me

Just added a couple of boot clips to my flickr page but to prevent them from being plastered all over the net without my permission, access is via friends request only. My pics will continue to remain open to the public

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely agree, "And Roni, you can never have enough boots!! "

Cheers,

Cathy & David

Thanks everyone for your compliments. I have added more pics to my flickr site for your enjoyment!

And Roni, you can never have enough boots!! :wave:

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I now have many more pics and clips on my flickr page since I last posted here but Due to some lowlifes using my pics and clips without my permission, I have had to change my page permissions on my Hi-res pics and clips which are now only available to friends. If you want to see them, just send me a flickr mail saying you are a member here and I'll add you as a friend. Boots4me