Tall Swede with small feets ;)

Hi all, I was so happy finding this forum!!! Im a Swedish guy that has loved female shoes and high-heels forever! Being 6.1' and wearing size 37/38 gives me no problem what so ever to find sexy shoes, and often I can wear the shoes girls I meet have which is great. /Svagast

Welcome to hhplace, Savagast :P You know that by being a 38/39 shoe size you are really going to make some of our guy members very unhappy :sad: Glad you joined us and we're all looking forward to reading your comments. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to hhplace, Savagast :P You know that by being a 38/39 shoe size you are really going to make some of our guy members very unhappy :sad:

Glad you joined us and we're all looking forward to reading your comments.

:)

I'm already jealous!!! But welcome anyway, look forward to hearing more from you

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Welcome from another fortunate male with small feet. You are very fortunate considering your height! Enjoy the forum.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and welcome. I have let's say medium - 40 with 182 cm. Haven't you any problems with such small feet? I mean comparing to your height they really tiny. But small is beautiful and small feet are the most beautiful, especially wearing nice heels :wave: