Caged pumps

Ahhh where are these from????

I was looking at very similar ones in Miu Miu a while back but the smallest size was too big for me :)

They look gorgeous on you!

Thank you! :-)

I actually wrote about the Miu Miu version and the ones that I bought a while back. http://heelsoholic.com/?p=198 They're actually pretty similar but far from the same price range :-)

What size are you? I think that they're on sale right now for half the prize or something like that.

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

I'm a 36, and although Miu Miu do a 36, when I tried them on they were huge and they didn't go smaller. I cuold've done with a 35 in that style. It's quite crazy how the designer shoes can vary in size so much. For example I take a 34.5 in Loubou Pigalles. Thanks for the link, I'm going to do some searching for those babies :)

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to show you these pictures that I took of me and my caged pumps a few days back, I'm really happy with them to tell you the truth :-)

Wow amazing heels, love everything about them. I never knew they made heels like that. I found a new love, thanks for sharing!