Im New, Say Hi!

Hey everyone!

I purchased my first pair of high heels two days ago and I guess I could start with a little background on me. Im a 20 year old male living in Orange County, California. As far as my addiction to feminine fashion in comparison to most people in this community, Ive done it in a backwards pattern. My first "thing" (as Anne_Louise would say) started with womens underwear, specifically thongs and g strings. I had always thought of thongs to be very attractive when seeing them peak out of girls jeans at school and I always dreamed of wearing them myself. As time went by I decided to just go for it, I was in highschool and bought my first thongs for the 99 cent store (haha I know its cheesy but its a start :P ). My heart was racing when I went up to the counter with thongs in my hand, happily the cashier didnt seem to care the slightest and she simply checked items out, bagged them up, I paid and went on to enjoy my new underwear. When I put them on for the first time it felt womanly and I enjoyed every second of it. After about a month I got tired of my small variety and decided to head over to Victoria Secrets to expand my collection. This was 3 times harder then the 99 cent store because I was surrounded by females asking if I had any questions or needed any help. I told them I was fine and continued with my browsing, I ended up purchasing 3 pairs and it was SUCH a rush.

Ok well after about a year of doing the thong "thing" I decided to buy myself some more stylish jeans and they just happen to be a womans pair. Since then Ive always bought girl jeans and I enjoy the different styles and cuts they have. Within the past year Ive started to purchase stockings and thigh-high's and I have a particular liking to fishnet stockings. Now I have about 60 thongs, 6 pairs of girl jeans, 4 stockings and 2 thigh-highs.

And finally Ive found myself obsessing over high heels and bought my first pair two days ago. If you guys think buying high heels is awkward then try buying some fashionable womans underwear from a designer store that ONLY women shop, every single girl in the store give you a funny look. haha. So I guess Im trying to say that buying high heels wasnt a hard thing to do mentally for me, but I was still super excited! I cant wait to go shopping again!

I bought a pair of MADELINE 3.5-4inch peep toe heels. They are size USA 11w and I think they're 1 size too small but I was determined to find a a good looking pair that fit my feet. I guess the only downside for me is that I have a size 12 mens foot but luckily its not extremly wide so I still fit fine into womans wide sizes. I put on my new heels and just sat down at my desk looking at them on my feet. Before I walked I watched some videos on Youtube on how to walk in high heels. It took me about 30 minutes to get a good stride and used to weight distribution (they arent lying when they say its all in the hips, haha).

I actually went out to Walmart in my heels the first day I bought them so I'll finish my story later tonight. I need a little break :-)

Thanks for reading! And I would just like to say that all of you are amazing people! :)

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome and Ill finish off my introduction.

As I said I went in public with my heels the first day I got them. It took me about 30 minutes to get a nice stride and I continued to walk around the house for another hour or two. So it was almost midnight and I decided to see what kind of reaction the public would have, I decided to head over to Walmart. I didnt expect things to be very exciting but I was soooo wrong. I arrived at Walmart and put on my heels in my car and 2 asian women in their 20's had just walked by. I quickly got out of the car to walk behind them and see if they noticed the click clack of the heels. After 10 steps behind them the one girl on the right turned around surprised to see a guy behind her and looked down at my feet and saw my heels. Her facial expression was priceless and she quickly turned back forward trying not to stare.

When we both got in the store they stopped in the middle of the isle to figure out where to go and I just kept walking past them. When I started to pass them I saw both of their heads turn and look at my heels in shock and one of them had a little smile on her face, so I guess she might have liked them :P. As I kept walking down the isle I could feel their eyes on my back but I didn't want to look at them to avoid being obvious. But I must say it felt really really good strutting down that isle knowing some attractive women were looking at my heels.

I had a few more looks as I walked threw the store and it seems like more woman noticed then men. Men seemed to be clueless untill I had nearly walked by them and they noticed the distinct high heel sound was coming from me, even when they noticed it was just a quick glance and they just looked away trying not to make things uncomfortable. On my way out of the store I was walking in front of two teenage girls that looked like they were still in high school, I proceeded to walk to my car and the two teens had their car parked in the opposite row of mine. They were both gawking at my shoes and made it very blatant that they were staring at me and my heels. We walked along for a good 15-20 seconds and it started to get almost arousing knowing these girls were sizing me up and checking me out... I opened the door of my car and gave them a happy smile and they smiled back. I closed the door, took of my heels and drove back home thinking about how fun that was!

Ok, well that was my first day with heels and I really had a good time. Here are some pics of me and my heels. They are about 1 size or maybe even 2 sizes too small, so my next pair will have to be either 12w or 13w so its gonna make shopping for heels pretty difficult for me. Any ways, let me know what you think.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50513751@N02/4639307491/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50513751@N02/4639327557/

Thanks everyone! :)

Muffin:-) Most of us here started with the high heels first and worked our way in into the lingerie. You started with the lingerie and worked your way out and down to the high heels. Either way doesn't matter as you are welcome here on the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Muffin,

Welcome to the forum - Great intro and thanks for sharing about your little adventure. As Dawn pointed out - doesnt matter which way you got into into heels - as long as you enjoy it

Hi Im new just say hi!! this is v938, the friend of z912... :)

v938954

Welcome to you too - interesting handle, would be interested to know how you came up with it .. think there is actually a thread about handles somewhere here

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Welcome to the group. Your heels look nice. You certainly did not waste any time wearing your new heels in public. I have noticed that most people either do not notice or are very discreet. Some women take notice as they may feel that by you wearing heels you are infringing on their territory. Anyway, you had fun and are now you are an experienced heeler.

Hi Im new just say hi!! this is v938, the friend of z912... :smile:

Welcome to hhplace, v938954 :P You almost sneaked through without being noticed :sad:(=stealthy) Caught ya :whip: Also, it's great to welcome another female member. So, you are a friend of z912? Why not tell us something about yourself, your interest in high heels and why you joined us, here?

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.