Women Tapping Their Foot In Heels

leglover

From The time I can remember noticing women in high heels, I've always had this thing for seeing a girl tap her foot in heels. I love the way it makes her calf move and flex. Does anybody else have this similar turn-on or anything similar to it that you enjoy seeing a lady do in heels?

Most things that involve high heels have always been a turn-on. The 4 inch spike heel was in fashion during my elementary school days and my second grade teacher would tap the sole of her shoe while leading the class in song. The way we did "John Jacob Jingelheimer Schmidt", it increased in volume toward the end until you were shouting out the words. By this time the teacher was tapping with her heel and I was literally beside myself.

Michael

I am moving this to the Everyone section, since it isn't directed at girls and why they do this, but at people watching. Hey, order is order, especially in the midst of this chaos called the Internet. Of course, I don't care if a woman does that or not, but I do the foot tapping thing from time to time, it just feels nice and makes a nice sound. Whether people see it or not, enjoy it or not, never concerns me.

I've caught myself tapping a heel on a nice floor, partly to ease my toes a bit, and partly because I was enjoying the sound. I was snapped back to reality by the woman in the queue in front of me. She turned round, and yelled 'You can just learn to wait!' Then she carried on having a huge strop at the young lady at the checkout. Then she had a further swipe at me, and stamped off... Nothing could ruin my mood - I had a nice pair of new boots on that day. I was just feeling good.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Ever watched and heard the clicking of a Spanish Flaminco dancer - sends shudders down my spine and mesmermised to her feet am I :o awesome! :wink: Men tap dancers too phew wonderful... :D

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

When I was in grade school as well, stiletto pumps were in style and my teacher would occasionaly out of habit tap the sole of her pump. I love to see it the best when a lady taps the sole of her shoe with the heel resting on the floor pivoting back and forward. Glad to know I'm not the only one with this little "side-fetish" to my high heel fetish. Leglover

hi, im new to the board, but once i saw this message i just had to post a reply. i love it when a woman taps her foot in high heels. up until i read this post i thought i was the only person who enjoyed watching that! you can usually catch this kind of thing on tv sometimes with singers who tap their foot or pianists who tap one foot while working the pedal with the other. i remember my music teacher in elementary school would tap her foot when she played piano or showed us how to keep rythym when we sang. she almost always wore heels, even with jeans on fridays :wink: . i loved it when she would wear her navy or gray slingback pumps. those were my favs. well im glad to know now im not the only one with this interest lol. later

yes, i guess you could say its not well known, but i find it very fascinating and im glad to see that people like leglover have this little side interest to heels. who knows, maybe other people will recognize this and someone will post video clips of this kind of thing down the line. that would be pretty cool.

• 11 months later...

I find that after I have a pair of heels on for a while that I end up tapping my sole against the floor while rocking the heel on the floor. I have found that the vibration of the tapping and the sound helps my toes and the ball of my foot to relax a bit and it also helps the blood to circulate. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Oh hell yes. I thought that I was the only one turned on by this. When Lena's in a playfull mood she askes me a question and taps her toes in aticipation or turnes around with her hands on her hips and shakes her buns back and forth like a pendilum while clicking her spikes on the slate floor in our kitchen..........Larry.

Love those heels!

I had a third grade teacher that looked like a cross between Natalie Wood and Brooke Shields. Always wore either a dress or a skirt. And heels (almost always pumps). Usually they were low heels, around 2 inches, but still sexy. Sometimes she'd wear a pair of 3-1/2 inch heels, which on her smaller foot looked beautiful. And yes, she'd tap, and tap, and tap... It didn't turn me on in third grade, but in eighth grade I found myself in a similar situation, and there were some days where I just couldn't get up right away when the bell rang announcing end of period...

Asdf174:-) My last post was describing when I would be standing or sitting, but of course my heels would make a most delicious sound when walking also. Larry:-) I'll bet that you put your wife in that certain state of mind just so you could see her shaking her buns and making that special sound on the slate floor of your kitchen and you probably enjoyed every second of it. Genebujold:-) Your story of your 8th grade teacher helped dredge memories of my 8th grade teacher from the farthest recesses of my mind. She was young, pretty, and just starting her teaching career when I was put into her class. Her father owned the local moving company in town for a good many years. She always wore either a dress or skirt to school each day and topped off her out-fits with either high heeled sandals, pumps, or boots depending on the time of the year and the weather. Believe you me, it was sure difficult for me to concentrate on my studies that year while eye-balling her footwear every chance I got. Being young with raging hormones and a beginning crossdresser didn't help matters either. I did end up making top grades that year because of being spurred on each morning knowing my day would be made complete with her many out-fits and the fact that I had this urge to please her any way I could. I had completely forgotten her until you mentioned your 8th grade teacher. Thanks, Gene. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dawn HH. Sir. Yes once again you're right. In retrospect I have put my wife in those situations that cause toe tapping and heel clicking on the slate floor and all things considered, I have never caused such a reaction on carpeted floors or when Lena's barefoot. I sincerely thank you for the insight. ...Larry.

Love those heels!

i haven't posted in a while but i saw that this topic had made a comeback and i was wondering if anyone knows of any sites that have pics or video clips of women tapping their foot in heels. if anyone knows any sites, let me know. thanks!

• 2 years later...

I wish i still had my sound recorder, i'd record every heel wearing babe out there that I found interesting enough to record. My gosh, I never thought I'd find a forum (for godsake) where somebody else would express being turned on by the clicking of women's heels.. Most people i know find me perverted for it, but they do not understand the world behind it.. it's not solely about sex or getting under the skirt as they think. Theres so much diference in clicking of heels, you have the typical hollow wooden but determined schoolteacher heels click, then the kinda slutty tick, but you also have very flat heels that miraculously have this very nervejolting steel tick sound, and then when they walk on metal floors or different kinds of asfalt, marble stone or tiles, well... its music to my ears.. This tapping denotes a sonic translation of the fragility, classyness and respect and formality of a woman (depending on the timbre and highth of the pitch of the sound of the tapping).. it all depends.. Wish i could hear some clicking too :evil: ANd when they scrape their heel to the grond cause trhey misplace their foot for a while thats so extremely playful and seksie... and I always try to get them to talk about their heels when they (my femail neighbour for example) are tapping them... it's as if I want them to be aware of how they enrich my life of feelings with such a simple thing that they might not even be conciously experiencing... but if that's not the case, why tap their heels in the first place.. if they're not somehow concious about it.... you rarely see them doing that with sneakers on right? so it must be some natural invitation, or am I just being too "male" here.. BUt i'd wnat to point out that ti for me doesnt exactly mean "i want sex", it's an erotic feeling maybe but somethign that opens up a world on it's own as i said.. It's a bit schizophrenic mybe but when they click their heels i just hear them think "i am a classy fairy and it want you to hear that I am one"

Wow. and to think I was the only one here that got excited when a woman would tap her high heels on a hard floor. it is definately music to my ears and I could sit and watch the heels of the shoes hit the floor. I wonder how many of you would react being around a female tap dancer wearing 3 or 4 inch heels as she would dance. I know how I would be.

• 3 years later...

I can't believe others find this as a turn on also. I thought I was the only one. For me, it's like foreplay. I could watch this for hours, and I was so nervous to tell my gf that I liked it because, well, it's not something that would be considered the norm as turn ons go. I can't explain it. It seems almost controlling in a way and definately elegant. Sometimes the louder the better as the calves kick and vibrate. Glad to see I'm not alone.

My 9th grade science teacher would wear heels every day. When she wanted us to settle down she would tap her shoes on the floor and she had my attention. For some reason that class was my favorite. I could tell you about all her heels (Candie's) and nothing about photosynthesis. She stated to my mother all he does is stare at the floor in one of the parent teacher meetings. Then I was moved to the front of the class. Wow they put the hurt on me. What a joy life was back then.:)

When I was in college, a woman in her late twenties was a classmate of mine and she wore high heels every day to school. As we were listening to a lecture or taking a test, with both feet on the floor, she would click her heels on the floor, right-left-right-left continuously and not very loudly. It got the attention of every male in the classroom, including the professor. No one ever asked her to stop.:)

The bonuses of seeing and wearing preferred heels, can't be measured. They have a way of positively exciting everyone in some way, whether sitting on display or enhancing a wearer's physique. Is there any other apparel item by itself that commands such desire, attention, and respect from users, viewers, and hearers just by being present, by the anticipation of possibly becoming present or even by being in the same vacinity?

• 3 weeks later...

lee robson, The feel of rubbing patent leather courts or boots over the skin is also a treat, at least it is for me. However, I wouldn't want the rest of my clothing to be made or lined with it. Well, maybe a patent leather coat or jacket with fur lining and fur on the collar.