Andis night at Heresy n Heelz - Birmingham

Jarl Ayari

Just a photo for now as It was a burleqsque night where its an open fashion event to I could dress up for the first time ever. I wear heels a lot anyways but never dressed fully.... I know I have a lot to learn, and the blouse is not actually pink its a really vivid purple, as are the streaks in the wig... I really need to learn makeup and try and look more femenine.... Quite hard with a face like mine... Thanks for hopefully not laughing too hard... Andi

post-6303-133522914511_thumb.jpg

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Nice outfit, great skirt, love your heels ;o) Congratulations on making it out. I hope for you it's the first of many fun nights

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

I'm not sure why you were concerned - you looked great! You put the whole outfit together quite well, and it works with your frame. Well done!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Thank you everyone for your comments and yes I will be doing it again :-) Pata & SQ - Your comments mean the world to me (as do all the others) but knowing your styles and fashion sense made your comments warm me greatly, thank you xx Andi

Thank you for that Dr Shoe, thats very warming too, it was my first ever attempt and I am going to go again on July 12th but no clue what to wear yet. Andi

You have a lot of time to figure out just what outfit that you will wear on July 12th. Your first attempt was outstanding. As Dr. Shoe has said, I've seen a Lot worse. Just goes to show what careful planning does for you. The shoes are fantastic. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hoped you enjoyed the night ! Really It would be nice to share in more details what did you do? How did you feel? What did you think how people felt about you ? Ahhhhhh Im so excited for you... I dont have the courage to go out yet :) maybe I would go next town? thats maybe... I dont want my friends to see me :P

Hi z9120964, I will post moredetails and how I felt as soon as I have got it clear in my own mind, It's deffinately something I am going to do again, on July 12th, but the rest is still so like out of this world... I just dont know what to say... The 24 positive comments (and no bad ones) on facebook are so amazing too, to the point that some people dont actually believe its me... Andi

Originally I wasnt going to buy a wig or do makeup and just go as a guy in heels and a skirt but I thought - stuff it, lets just go whole hog. and now I am very pleased I did except now I want to go it again and I can see this getting expensive as I wouldnt wear the same outfit/wig 2 shows in a row. so was now thinking of a Red/Black wig and maybe a Blue/Black wig also. but its finding nice long sleeve high neck tops as I have chest hair I dot want to shave off and tattoos on my arms that a lady wouldnt have. Andi

I can see this getting expensive as I wouldnt wear the same outfit/wig 2 shows in a row.

Andi

This point (expensive) has been made here more than once, Andi. Years back, about the time I joined hhplace, there was a guy that made a bet with his wife about wearing 5" heels. To win, he had to "dress" and wear the heels out to a restaurant for supper one evening. Which he did and won his bet. However, he looked so damn good dressed as a woman and his wife became so excited that she began buying expensive outfits for him to wear on outings with her. He was desperately looking for advice on how to get her to stop spending so much on woman's clothing for him to wear. His credit card was taking such a beating and he was quickly going "broke."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Wow As a short notice decision to "go the whole hog" it worked! You look natural and relaxed. Now you have another decision that will come to the fore, is it to be just occasional activities or regular. Well done style wise nothing extreme just good taste, hair and make-up again natural, with the right voice we could have flirted all night and I'd be none the wiser. Al

Z' It's up to you where, in a thread on the forums or in the gallery. Many would prefer to be anon and only show below the neck, with a little bravery an odd facial or part of. There are times that curiosity beyond the description of words fail to do justice. It is up to the member. Remember the web is a public place, once out it's difficult to hide if you don't want to be in the spotlight on the stage. I don't think Andi's brave. Just confident and it shows. Al

I think that Andi made a great look as a very convincing woman and should do that again as often as he feels he can. A great looking outfit that was not over the top but very natural all around and the shoes fit well with it. Good make-up too. Thats what you want---to look as natural as a woman as you can and for the first time I think that Andi hit the jack-pot. He would be foolish to not capitalize on a good thing and expand his outings as such as he can and have as much fun doing that as he could. A woman doesn't change her hair-do every time she dresses and therefore he can get more mileage from his wig before he has to have the expense of buying a new one. I had a lot of fun through the years doing just the same thing that he is doing. I wish him well. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Just a reminder to everybody that this is not a cross dressing forum, It was great to see a full picture of Andi, but can we keep this forum high heel and footwear related please. I have just deleted a members post of another guy dressing up like a girl. This is the HHplace remember!

The angels have the phonebox.

sendra45,could you answer one question for me.What is your avatar? not someone wearing a dress by any chance? just curious

Ahem, that is sendra45's wife in his avatar ...

cheers tom-nl, on my screen the image is not very clear at all,maybe i need an upgrade!

i couldnt possibly imagine that sendra45s legs would be that good!!!!!

Thanks a bundle! (sendra45 Abusing is editing rights) :):smile::P

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Well if this gets deleted then tahts ok, but this was my second attempt at dressing up as convincing as possible, to the point where I actually won 2nd place for best dressed for the night. Just to get picked to tke part was awe inspiring but to come 2nd was amazing... I wont post any more of the HnH events as people keep sying its not a CD forum, even tho what I dont understand is Guys can wear heels as guys and post about it, girls can wear heels as girls and post about it, however a guy doing fancy dress, cant... Its not like its being perverse, or fetishistic or anything kinky, nothing sexual at all, just having a good time ... Andi/Courtney

post-6303-133522918776_thumb.jpg