Out of Hiding

Just wanted everybody to know that I am going to be back to posting once again. It may not be as often as it once was, but I have really missed HHPlace and all of the members who brighten my day. The last few months have been very busy, chaotic, and hectic - and all combination there of. Work has been killer, I have been working on my house a lot (2 floors ALMOST done) and will become a father for the first time in the near future. My partner is very supportive of my heeling and freestyling which is an added bonus. I have been getting out a lot, bought many new shoes and in some ways, I am reinventing my image. It is an exciting time and I look forward to sharing it with everybody. I am glad to be back and have missed this place.

Style is built from the ground up!

"Out of Hiding"? Jeez, you make it sound like you've been in the Witness Protection Program all this time! :) Anyhoo, it's certainly great to hear from you again, my friend as you certainly were missed around here. I'm glad that you're healthy and life is treating you well, even while keeping you busy, as life is often wont to do with everyone. Meanwhile, I'll definitely be interested in seeing your reinvented image. Welcome back!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Happyfeat:-) Have missed "The adventures of Happyfeat" from you, but it appears that you have had more adventures than we knew of. And it also appears that you have found your "lady Fair" and that you are going to be a Father. Boy, that was quick. Time marches on. Events sometimes happen on top of each other. Glad to see that your lady pardner approves of your wearing heels and outfits. We have all missed you and would like you to bring us all up to date when you have time. Let me be one of the first to welcome you back to the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

WB Happyfeat :P My, as DawnHH said, that was quick. I can't imagine changing one's life any more drastically than what you describe (joining the military might be the only thing that you could have added that would have complicated it more). I find the fact that you managed to find a woman that is supportive of your heeling and dressing very refreshing. We've had several disappointing stories from members who's girlfriends and partners were not able to handle the situations. I am looking forward to reading of your outings and shopping experiences again. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome back HF. :) Lots of changes since we last heard from you, but glad to hear all is well. Look forward to hearing more of your adventures, and glad to hear your significant other accepts the heels.

We all seem to find our way back sooner or later. lol Welcome back HF

Johnieheel:-)

We all find our way back here because we miss the friendship that we have here on the Forum.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Gentlemen, who said that you can't go home again! Its funny how much the friendship means from the cast of characters that we have here.

Witness protection program, possibly...me in the military, I can only hope the good 'ole US of A isn't THAT desperate...Yes there have been a lot of changes in my life, but wearing heels and HHPlace are always a constant!

Style is built from the ground up!

Gentlemen, who said that you can't go home again! Its funny how much the friendship means from the cast of characters that we have here.

Witness protection program, possibly...me in the military, I can only hope the good 'ole US of A isn't THAT desperate...Yes there have been a lot of changes in my life, but wearing heels and HHPlace are always a constant!

Aint that the truth!!! :)

real men wear heels

Welcome back and congrats. Hope the little one will be fit and well on arrival and give as much joy as my (4) our (+2) give. Al