A few questions

jdja1um

I had a few questions for the ladies on the board about heels. 1. I saw a video on YouTube of a girl who had some straw wedges on. On the video, she would pet the straw part like a dog. One thing about heels that I love is the way the leather/patent leather/suede feels. I was wondering if any girls enjoy the texture of some of their heels and if they ever pet their shoes like in the video I described. 2. What kind of feelings do you get when you wear heels? 3. What are your opinions on guys wearing heels? 4. What was it like the first time you wore heels? Thanks for any answers you can give me. -Jeremy

I had a few questions for the ladies on the board about heels.

1. I saw a video on YouTube of a girl who had some straw wedges on. On the video, she would pet the straw part like a dog. One thing about heels that I love is the way the leather/patent leather/suede feels. I was wondering if any girls enjoy the texture of some of their heels and if they ever pet their shoes like in the video I described.

2. What kind of feelings do you get when you wear heels?

3. What are your opinions on guys wearing heels?

4. What was it like the first time you wore heels?

Thanks for any answers you can give me.

-Jeremy

1. I like polish my shoes but thats really it.

2. I feel confident when wearing my heels.

3. I wearing heels are what they like they should do it.

4. It was amazing. I was sold from the second i got em on. Belive i was 8 or 9, its was my moms heels.

Leigh:-) Most of the men on this site started out wearing their Mom's heels and you started out the same way. We have something in common with you girls beside wearing heels then. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

My favorite toys as a 3-4 year old boy was a pair of red pumps my mom gave me to play with. She got a kick out of watching me run around the house, clip clopping across the wooden floors. lol True story.

real men wear heels

Well i belive that most girls start out by trying on their moms heels tbh:D

Me too....my Mum gave me an old pair of 3" court shoes to totter around the house in when I was 10. In answer to the questions......

1) I keep my heels in their boxes and always make sure that they are clean, polished....and brushed if they are suede. I love satin mules...and I like the feeling of clear PVC uppers against my skin (as long as the edges aren't sharp). Kid leather boots with silk linings are simply divine against my legs.

2) I feel confident, powerful and sexy wearing high heels.

3) I have absolutely no problems with a man wearing high heels. I try hard never to judge by sterotype or appearance....and we live in a free world, so each to their own.

4) The VERY first time I wore heels was the court shoes I mentioned above, when I was a 10 year old girl. I tottered around the house and dragged my feet as they were so big.

However, the first time I wore high heels out as a teenager was thrilling....they were black strappy sandals from 'Faith' with 4" heels - wildly high for a 15 year old, and I felt like a Film Star. It was to a School Christmas Party and I didn't stop dancing all night......I had the attention of all the boys. The fact that my skirt only just covered my bottom probably had something to do with it too!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Me too....my Mum gave me an old pair of 3" court shoes to totter around the house in when I was 10. In answer to the questions......

1) I keep my heels in their boxes and always make sure that they are clean, polished....and brushed if they are suede. I love satin mules...and I like the feeling of clear PVC uppers against my skin (as long as the edges aren't sharp). Kid leather boots with silk linings are simply divine against my legs.

2) I feel confident, powerful and sexy wearing high heels.

3) I have absolutely no problems with a man wearing high heels. I try hard never to judge by sterotype or appearance....and we live in a free world, so each to their own.

4) The VERY first time I wore heels was the court shoes I mentioned above, when I was a 10 year old girl. I tottered around the house and dragged my feet as they were so big.

However, the first time I wore high heels out as a teenager was thrilling....they were black strappy sandals from 'Faith' with 4" heels - wildly high for a 15 year old, and I felt like a Film Star. It was to a School Christmas Party and I didn't stop dancing all night......I had the attention of all the boys. The fact that my skirt only just covered my bottom probably had something to do with it too!

Do you have any pictures in your archives from those days?

Pussyinboots:-) WOW!!! Short skirt, high heels, and 15??? That would start any red blooded young boys heart in a minute. No wonder you were so popular at that party. Congrats! I can picture that. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!