Advice Needed..

UKHeels1

I particularly like these: http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/women/bo...84-zientara/97

How does Aldo sizing run? They say UK9 = EU42 but do they tend to run big or small?

I'm tempted by a pair of these. With free postage and free returns there's no risk. Not so much a question of being unwilling to try in store but the slim chance of finding them in size 9 at a store as well as ploughing through the snow and xmas shopping to got Brent Cross.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/sale/women/sale-boots/80602828-SHEUMAKER/97

Aldos run small because a UK9 is a 43, not a 42, so if your a 9 in mens shoes, you wont be able to wear a 42.

Thanks for that but perhaps I didn't ask the question quite right. I'm nominally UK43/UK9 but... For example I've heard that Evans' footwear runs large. If I normally took a UK9 I'd probably want a UK8 from them. Can't speak from direct experience. Some Next stuff runs large too. I have a pair of EU43 ankle boots from Next and it's likely the EU42 would have been OK. I just wear them with thicker socks or insoles.

The real question is something like: From personal experience if you get UK9/EU42 from Aldo is it likely to fit like UK8 or UK9?

Thanks for that but perhaps I didn't ask the question quite right. I'm nominally UK43/UK9 but... For example I've heard that Evans' footwear runs large. If I normally took a UK9 I'd probably want a UK8 from them. Can't speak from direct experience. Some Next stuff runs large too. I have a pair of EU43 ankle boots from Next and it's likely the EU42 would have been OK. I just wear them with thicker socks or insoles.

The real question is something like: From personal experience if you get UK9/EU42 from Aldo is it likely to fit like UK8 or UK9?

I'm also a UK9/EU43, and everything from Next in size 9/43 fits me spot on comfy, and anything, from anystore labelled a 42 doesnt. I've had Aldo stuff before sold as 9 and it was barely a size 7, let alone a 9, felt more like a 41.

I understood the question perfectly bud :)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I actually find that Aldo shoes run true to size. I wear all kinds of women's shoes (flats, sandals, heels, etc.) in a size 11, and the Aldo's I purchased were no different. A size 11 fit me perfectly.

hmm, and thats a US11, which is meant to be a UK9, does it say on it EU42 or EU43? Dont Also have their shoes made in Europe?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

big a 64 :-)

I tend to agree with Tech since I am a regular Aldo's customer.

Their shoes do run small and narrow: Aldo size 11B is more like a 10A.

I noticed their open toe sandals and boots are more true to size.

Looks like you are one of these lucky guy with narrow feet.

I'm a UK9/43 and I'd say that the Aldo 9's do come up small for sure. If I wanted a perfect fit I'd go for a UK10 if they did them. From the few I tried only 2 pairs fit well enough to buy which sounds random but true, probobly because of the toe type, round toe fits better. If you can squeeze into an 8 in most other places you might be alright.

I usually wear Pleaser's US11 and they fit OK. However, I've got Aldo Franchette pumps UK9 and they seem to be a bit too small. I think they are better for those who have 8.5UK or 9UK with narrower feet.