if you could be a superhero

if you could chose to be a superhero/ cartoon character which one would you chose to be and why?. For me I would chose to be a character from the x-men called mimic as you can tell from the name he has the ability to shape change, oh what fun I could have if I was him:smile::).

Superman. I read Superman comics, watched the George Reeves serials, collected the Max Fleischer cartoons, and I even have periodic dreams (since I was a youngster) of being Superman. Being able to fly like that intrigued me.

I would be Emma Grace Frost from the x-men series also.:)

I would have many power and could be cange my body to organic diamond, aaand... I would wear that white robe, corset and those white thigh-boots all day! :P

xxx

Anita Ashton

post-24425-133522914011_thumb.jpg

post-24425-133522914014_thumb.jpg

I would be Wonder Woman,( fantastic outfit there,) or maybe Cat Woman,( nice shiny complete coverage.) Both wore high heeled boots. Great looking costumes and great looking bodies in them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

hm... I dunno... maybe Cat Woman. Just because she's awesome. I also like Elektra. Dare Devil's neat too. Blind man who can kick butt! I'd have to be Cat Woman for myself, just because she's awesome. Plus the wicked cool suit.

I would have to be a new Superhero called Fashion Girl, forcing other girls to wear proper corsets and heels all of the time... But if its one that already exsisting it would have to be Wonder Woman or Supergirl...

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

• 2 weeks later...

When I'm a good girl, I like being Wonder Woman. Sexy, strong, and bold. She's a warrior and stands up for everyone's right. Determined. Plus, I love her outfit. She's walking around in a swimsuit and people still respect her. I wish I can be like that when I go out, lol. Will people accept me? They'll think I'm nuts!!!!!! When I'm a bad girl, I like being Dark Phoenix. Yes, I do look at comics from time to time from the guys I hang out with. She's suppose to be good, but her desire overtook her senses. Now, she craves more power and seduction. Oooooo. I love it.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

Ha, good one. Maybe I could be She-Hulk or something. Super strong. Rawwrrrrr!!!!! She's suppose to be not too muscular yet incredibly strong, but super sexy at the same time.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

• 4 weeks later...

If I could be a superhero, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I'm not too up-to-speed on my comic book characters unfortunately. I don't suppose that there was ever a "StilettoMan" character that got lost on the cutting-room floor at DC Comics, was there? If not, then I guess I'll go with Batman, just for the opportunity to hang out with Catwoman (the latex catsuit and heels are awesome).

Speaking of superheroes, Wonder Woman is getting a new look. In this article that came out today, she is not wearing blue shorts and red high heel boots. She is wearing pants to create a tougher street smart look.

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93808?fp=1

I prefer the old outfit.

Me too! I don't think this look will appeal to the comic book reader.