Hey everyone

Sorry I've been away for so long but a lot is going on in my life right now including divorce. It's OK, we both agreed we have absoultly nothing in common, other than shoes and that really isn't that strong with her which has no bearing on the divorce at all. We are still very good friends and will remain that way. I have been out and about in my heels as usuall and will tell about it when I have more time. I'm back into body building very heavy and it's taking up alot of my free time along with my embroidery business and real job. So please be paitient and I will try not to be such a stranger. God Bless You all!:):sad::P

real men wear heels

Johnieheel: Sorry to hear about the "upheaval" in your and we all wish you well. Welcome back, you have been missed.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Having recently made that change myself, I can understand your being away for a while. A lot of adjustments have to be made while you make room in your life for an even better situation to present itself. Don't be a stranger.

Hey John, I have been away for a while myself and totally understand the whole life getting turned upside down thing. I am very sorry to hear about you and Ruth and from having met you both, I am quite surprised. But having burned through more than my share of relationships, if you aren't happy, don't have enough on common, its best for everybody to move on. I am glad to hear that you will remain friends and that your separation is amicable. Send Ruth my best and since I am going to make every effort to be active once again, I hope to see you posting as well.

Style is built from the ground up!