Hello Everyone

:)

Just a quick hello :sad::whip:

While it is always great to welcome another female joining our membership, it is even better if the newcomer introduces themselves when they join. So, Cammile, welcome to hhplace and why not take a minute to tell us a little abut yourself and about your interest in high heels?

:P

(And, WB Johnieheel:clap:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Greetings Cammile :-)

Please feel free to post in any section of this forum even if a section is reserved for girls only.

Input and feedback from female members are always welcome.

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay among us.

Welcome to this forum :)

Welcome Aboard to HHP Ms. Cammile, and hope we'll hear more from you down the road besides this QUICK HELLO. Take Care.

8-D

Thank you bootluvr I will try my best :sad::smile:

Greetings Cammile :-)

Please feel free to post in any section of this forum even if a section is reserved for girls only.

Input and feedback from female members are always welcome.

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay among us.

Welcome to this forum :whip:

Thank you for the welcome Danielp :smile::smile:

It might take just a little bit to find out how things work here, but the forum looks very interesting. :silly:

:)

While it is always great to welcome another female joining our membership, it is even better if the newcomer introduces themselves when they join. So, Cammile, welcome to hhplace and why not take a minute to tell us a little abut yourself and about your interest in high heels?

:P

(And, WB Johnieheel:clap:)

Well here goes I'll give it a try...... My name is Cammile, I am 4'10" tall and wear a size 5 shoe. While I was dating a while ago my boyfriend was into high heels. He introduced me to his fetish and I have been interested ever since. Did I also mention that he was real good about buying me high heels. Currently I have sandy blond hair and I am (fuzz fuzz crackle pop buzz) years old. I guess my interest is the wonderful people that I've met over the years and their interest in high heels.

Hmmm that's all for right now, maybe more later. :smile::smile::silly:

Just a quick hello back.:silly:

Thanks johnieheel :silly:

Wow, what a wonderful introduction, Cammile. Thanks. Can't wait for the next installment. And, once again, a great big welcome to hhplace.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well here goes I'll give it a try...... My name is Cammile, I am 4'10" tall and wear a size 5 shoe. While I was dating a while ago my boyfriend was into high heels. He introduced me to his fetish and I have been interested ever since. Did I also mention that he was real good about buying me high heels. Currently I have sandy blond hair and I am (fuzz fuzz crackle pop buzz) years old. I guess my interest is the wonderful people that I've met over the years and their interest in high heels.

Hmmm that's all for right now, maybe more later. :):smile::P

Hey Cammile - similar story, my wife 5' tall, size 4.5/5 didn't really wear heels until she met me - now she's got many,many pairs - including some Louboutin Pigalles I got her for X-Mas last year

Hey Cammile - similar story, my wife 5' tall, size 4.5/5 didn't really wear heels until she met me - now she's got many,many pairs - including some Louboutin Pigalles I got her for X-Mas last year

Noticed your comment about Louboutin Pigalles, Number2. Just out of curiosity, how high are the heels on that pair of shoes in a size 4½ and/or 5 shoe?

Noticed your comment about Louboutin Pigalles, Number2. Just out of curiosity, how high are the heels on that pair of shoes in a size 4½ and/or 5 shoe?

they're the 120s so they are about 4 1/2 inches -

Welcome from me too. :P

Hello to you to Dr. Shoe:smile: :)

Wow I have been waiting for a pair of those for a long time. I drove up to San Francisco the other day and saw a pair in the store. You know, it is really hard to find a size 5:smile: