Please Help - I need a wig to borrow urgent

I am going to a Heresy n Heels Burlesque night in my 5" heels and I thought I would take it a step or two further by wearing a skirt and tights. Well I have also bought a blouse (victorian ruffled style) and think I should go the whole hog so to speak and I need a wig to finish the outfit off, I only want to borrow one as its not somehting I intend repeating but I need it by saturday. also I know beggars cant be choosers but I dont want a short one and not blonde, and preferably straight or shaped, not curley.... Sorry for the post but I dont know anyone else I can ask except my friends here.... Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Surely there must be a fancy dress shop not too far from you that will have a selections of inexpensive novelty wigs. There's one in most towns.

Yeah there is, but I was trying to go for something a little better than the general fancy dress stuff and the other problem I have is that I am working every day till the even on sat :-( Andi

Well I bought a wig from Annabelles, I really hope I pull this off, got to work out how to do makeup yet, with my outfit in purple and black, any hints?

Jaryl,

Probably for the best, and you never know when you'll need it again :)

Again a bit late in the day, but for eye makeup, noting is simpler than http://www.eye-majic.co.uk/ these strips are great. I got them for all the ladies in my family for Christmas last and it was a big hit (and not an expensive one either).

Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Several communities have "make-up" sites for men that crossdress. Perhaps there is one near your community. Otherwise, you just might ask a female acquaintance to help you apply it so that you don't appear clownish. Wish you luck.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You could try rosesforum.tv or transliving.co.uk... Watch out for that Tara M character though, she's a bitch!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

well I went, and I have one picture of me fully kitted... I will post it in the freestyle thread :-) Andi

Jarl Ayari:-) You could also post it here in case some of the guys miss it in the other thread. Those strips sound interesting. Is the UK the only place that they are available? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!