A life of secrecy

Hi there heel lovers I am a red blooded Heterosexual who loves dressing up , I have been a lover of high heels ever since the age of about 9 or 10 always wearing my mums clothes and heels at a young age and have lived a life of secrecy for most of that time and up to four years into my marrage I plucked up the courage to tell my wife (and no she did not rumble me by coming home early or anything like that) and I must say she took it all very well, in fact since then I have found out she shares many of the Fantasies as me. The only other person who knows about my secret live is my sister in law, as I was on my own all dressed up not expecting any visitors and my sister in law who has a habbit of not knocking just burst in on me, but funnily enough apart from the Initial shock I had a bit of a rush and was turned on by the whole thing.

Now just a few more things I want to mention about me, I am very jell about girls with lovely feet that seem to be made for 6 inch heels, as you can guess I am not blessed with the best feet in the world but I wear the highest heels I can possibly walk in around about 5 inch :P. Iam also a big lover of stockings and tights and keep my legs shaved every day and I don't know if any one else gets the urge to smoke when they're dressed up, buy I do, one seems to link the other in my case anyway. Also just to let every one know Davi G is just a mix up of part of my real name. I look forward to chatting to, and maybe even meeting some of you.:)

Welcome to hhplace, Davi G :) I believe you are just one of many male members of this forum that enjoys wearing female garments. While most might not dress completely, they do wear other pieces of female clothing such as panties, stockings and, of course, high heels on a daily basis. As you can probably ascertain from reading the description of this website, this forum is mainly for the discussion of all things high heels and not a crossdressing website. While most of the discussion is about high heels, I am sure that there just might be an active network of crossdresser's lurking beneath the surface just waiting to contact you (not sure about this, though).

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank you for your replies and advise, notice you have been a member since 2002, I wish I had known about this site a long time ago. I have one question to ask you all, What are the highest heels you can walk in with a high degree of pleasure and not pain? as I said before 5 inch is my max sadly.

''' What are the highest heels you can walk in with a high degree of pleasure and not pain? ...

5" heels, naturally; 6" heels without problems and 7" heels with difficulty.:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Davi G:-) I started out in 4" heels and have happily stayed in 4" heels. Never a desire to go any higher as I could walk well and comfortably in that height of heel. Thats without platforms. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I could walk in an exaggerated catwalk style fashion in my scream heels 6"+ until the heels went. :) That was really swinging one leg in front of the other. Just ordered some new heels so I'll let you know ........

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing that stops me wearing 6" heels is funilly enough my big toes they do not flex back much at all :-(, which makes it very difficult for me. Thats why I look upon girls or anyone for that matter with lovely feet that slip so easily into 6" high heels with envious eyes :-(