Going out tommorow

Ppjames12

So I need a bit of Dutch courrage I'm thinking of going out tommorow to club whip lash in Southampton in my heels and catsuit but I'm a but unsure because I'm going alone can anyone give me some advice on this club and is their anyone that has ever been in this situation many thanks peter

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

thank you for all your courage but its not easy going out into the unknown alone as you can imagne thats y i was thinking their must be someone on hear that wanted to join me anyway i hope i make it tonight cheers

Go for it Peter!! You are much more likely to regret the things you didn't do, rather than those you did. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. I've been to similar fetish events on my own, dressed really sluttily, and had a great time. People are always friendly at these events, after all, they're there for the same reason as you - to have fun. I'm hoping you go and have a great time.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

I'm gutted I didn't make it I just got home now 12.30 it's a bit late to get ready and drive their had a busy night a work shatterd guess I'll spend another night in my heels alone untill the next oppertunity thanks everyone it's great to be welcomed at thus site . Peter