Sat night club

Ppjames12

Hi all so at last got my heels I want too go to a club on sat night prefeberley a fetish one it's my first time but hey I've wasted too much te allready is their anyone that would like too join me or maybee I could tag along with someone elses group I'm in Hampshire but can travell!! I finish work at about 10 .30 bit late hope someone is up for a bit of a party fingers crossed cheers

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

• 1 month later...

There is a club in London but cant remember name if u wanna try that i will go with u, im omly a shoe fetish fan and not whole package of fetish and some of the fetish clubs are so full on with people on leads that i'd feel foolish with just shoes but willing to try other clubs that are ok i did one once with my exwife and was ok a good night thought mostly tranny based i did not get hassled in just heels and stockings so was great night dancing away in them and chatting up a few girls (real girls)who go there for a laugh .

• 1 month later...

Hi All

I'm back in Manchester now but by looks of the economy up here will probably be coming back down to London.

There's a few fetish clubs around, have a look on:

www.londonfetishscene.com

http://www.londonfetishguide.com/ -has an interactive map!

http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/

www.fetlife.com

to name but a few, errr:nervous: I might also be a member on a couple of these so look me up.

I've been to TG's & it was far better than Erotica, but note the dress codes at the clubs, turn up in a shirt & trousers even with a pair of heels & you'll probably be turned away, I'm not saying you need to go overboard but have a look at the photo's on the website for an idea. Note the photo's are normally of the members who have gone an extra yard in their outfits.

My suggestion if you're a bit embarrised & don't want to be recognised is to go overboard, also wear a good quality Masquerade mask or be cool & wear sunglasses!

Silvikrin

• 1 month later...

If you've still not made it out, check out Festival of Sins on the 9th October. It's an alternative fetish club and tends to not take itself as seriously as TG.

www.festivalofsins.co.uk

I'm definitely going to be there as I'm doing the choreography for one of the fashion shows on the night, so if you come along it'd be great if you'd come over and say hello. I'll probs be the chick in Loubous, though not decided yet on my footwear choice.

It's a totally friendly club for people not really used to fetish clubs and isn't quite so militant in the dress code as others. People are simply encouraged to celebrate their "sins" with some great music and entertainment.

It's 9pm to 7am, and based near Tottenham Court Road and Holborn, so if you're on public transport at least it's easy, and if you've got the stamina, there's the possibility of saving on hotel costs.

If you've still not made it out, check out Festival of Sins on the 9th October. It's an alternative fetish club and tends to not take itself as seriously as TG.

www.festivalofsins.co.uk

I'm definitely going to be there as I'm doing the choreography for one of the fashion shows on the night, so if you come along it'd be great if you'd come over and say hello. I'll probs be the chick in Loubous, though not decided yet on my footwear choice.

damn, I'm going to be in London that date, but I wasn't planning on going out to any clubs, just shopping.. would've been cool to witness the mysterious Cinnamon. :)