Brooke Shields on Graham Norton's BBC Show

Brooke Shields wore a fabulous outfit on Graham Norton's chat show on Monday night's BBC One, topped off with a skin tight black mini skirt and a gorgeous pair of Black lace-up stripper stilettos, with at least 5" spike heels.

They had a great close-up of her toes towards the end, however these are the best images that I could find....snipped' off a 'YouTube' video:

post-1866-133522912889_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522912887_thumb.jpg

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

BTW - would someone like to explain why this has been moved from 'For Everybody'....when exactly the same type of Thread about Mrs. Cameron has not?!

What a pity nobody mentioned Miranda Hart, the other woman on the show. She's 6'1" and not the skinniest girl on the block. She's a comedian, and from what I've heard of her, I quite enjoy her work. She's not pretty, so she uses her brain instead ! Xa

What a pity nobody mentioned Miranda Hart, the other woman on the show.

She's 6'1" and not the skinniest girl on the block.

She's a comedian, and from what I've heard of her, I quite enjoy her work. She's not pretty, so she uses her brain instead !

Xa

Miranda Hart is very talented and very funny....her BBC Series was an absolute scream.

Miranda Hart is very talented and very funny....her BBC Series was an absolute scream.

Yes indeed. Her timing is always good and, despite her size, she can 'fall over' with the best of them - I think there must be two Norman Wisdoms inside her skin somewhere.

The first or second prog from her recent series showed her buying clothes from what she did not realise was a tranny shop - and (because of her size) being assumed by the camp proprietor to be a convincing male TV. Hilarious - and the more so because the proprietor was a dead ringer for my near-neighbour here in both looks and manner.

• 3 weeks later...

What a pity nobody mentioned Miranda Hart, the other woman on the show.

She's 6'1" and not the skinniest girl on the block.

She's a comedian, and from what I've heard of her, I quite enjoy her work. She's not pretty, so she uses her brain instead !

Xa

Used to live in Petersfield which is about 4 miles away from me.