Mens legs Vs. Womens Legs

scrappycoco

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well managed too get a fairley decent pic but its hard on your own ill try again later back to work[ATTACH]9671[/ATTACH]

Damnnn! those leg's a amazing! :) lol

Damnnn! those leg's a amazing! :P lol

I'm very taken back thank you I'll take some more tonight

Here's my contribution.

:):text_wow:How long are your legs?? OMG!! You have legs to die for

Here's my contribution.

Amazing legs I'm gonna try that pose for myselftonight x

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Here comes Chunky Legs! My apologies in advance for the 'unkept' nature of my legs Amanda, - you inspired me. I hope you dont mind but I tried a little 'artistic license' based on your pose :)

post-17491-133522913278_thumb.jpg

post-17491-133522913302_thumb.jpg

Hmmm... I might have to give this one a go in a weeks time. Unfortunately this has come up at the worst time of my waxing cycle. My current top three would have to be: Trolldeg, Pata and Amanda Snake. I was going to exclude all legs that aren't bare, but Trolldeg's are just to good to exclude.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Here's my contribution.

Very nice looking legs. They are so long ! I'm impressed :)

Perfect legs for a black skirt and black stiletto heels (Wow)

...I confess I actually do not like my legs bare...

Your legs are very nice. Even when they are bare. (Not bad for a 97 years old woman !)

Amanda & Pata: I don't know what I would give to have nice legs like yours !

well managed too get a fairley decent pic...

Fairly decent ? I must say you are the winner for the guys until now.

Too bad I cannot compete with any of you here.

My legs are OK in jeans but I don't think they are when bare...:P

Some guys here are giving the women a run for their money. Trolldeg, Ppjames12, Heelguy and Wile E Coyot, you all have fantastic legs! Alas, this isn't a man vs man contest so the women have the advantage and as a straight guy who regards women with nice legs as a highly attractive trait, the top prize so far goes to Amanda Snake. Not only is her photo original and shows off her amazing legs, she shows them "as is" without the addition of "enhancers" such as heels, hose. Douze points!

Amanda Snake. Not only is her photo original and shows off her amazing legs, she shows them "as is" without the addition of "enhancers" such as heels, hose. Douze points!

Hear hear

Two years ago third.:) Don't think I'm anywhere in the running.:P Here we are best of a few from today (less than an hour ago) Sorry for the belly:- wasn't concentrating there. went back to do some retakes and noticed the neighbour behind us was looking across (from indoors) 2 gardens and our gap in a dividing bush/fence, my view was clear not sure the other way. Sorry no retake.:sad: I knew I was pushing it a bit as the next doors are in, oh well a quick bit of fun. I think the girls have a lead, it's in the curve of the calf muscles Max. wow fantastic overall PP. and Troll. front runners in the males Who's next Al

post-14144-133522913353_thumb.jpg

post-14144-133522913358_thumb.jpg

Heelguy is the winner for me so far.He has the the best looking legs and I wouldn't call them female looking. P.S. I am straight if it matters. Also I continue to maintain that such comparision should be based on male vs male and female vs female.

Hi everyone am I allowed to post anymore pics or are is just the one allowed I have taken a couple of better shots (I think) I'll let you decide if I can I will put them on tommorow lunch fingers crossed or should I say legs :)

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

Hi everyone am I allowed to post anymore pics or are is just the one allowed I have taken a couple of better shots (I think) I'll let you decide if I can I will put them on tommorow lunch fingers crossed or should I say legs :)

I don't see why not! I'm going too when I get some better one's!

Heelguy is the winner for me so far.He has the the best looking legs and I wouldn't call them female looking.

P.S. I am straight if it matters. Also I continue to maintain that such comparision should be based on male vs male and female vs female.

Why thankyou skirtedvik! your comments are very flattering, i also am a straight male too btw.

Good thread!

My opinion for best ones...so far at least:

Male: Wile E Coyot, Heelguy

Female: Amanda, Karen

Regards,

MHH

milehiheels, thankyou also! both your compliments are much appreciated and mean alot!

I guess that it's my turn now! My apologies for the quality of the first photograph....it's a little out of focus. Oh, and 'Maximilian!'.... I'm sorry, but I am wearing 'enhancers' in these......

post-1866-133522913395_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522913383_thumb.jpg

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

pussyinboots. Well done. collect one bravery award:smile: Do not fret about your ankles, my Chris has thicker, at certain times she has no curve there! :). I could post on her behalf (my log in) not sure if permission would be given? Thanks for joining in and be proud. Al

Some great legs here.

Whose legs are the best, mens or womens? To be honest I don't really care as long as they look good with heels :) I was told my legs were chunky, are they?

I would say nope! They kind of look like mine! LOL I am going to try to take a better picture of mine next week and get it up here!

I will be 69 next August but I think I can still do this:

Yes...without a doubt you can Sweetie....lovely shape and fab heels!

'PatentHeel'.....your legs are a 'wow' too!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"