Hello he whispered.

:)I'm incognito.--I've lurked on and off for a while.

if you're "incognito" and were satisfied lurking "on and off for a while," why did you bother to become a member? While there isn't any written rule that says you have to contribute, most everyone joins because they've got something to add to the discussion. So, why did you join if you want to remain "not known?"

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

if you're "incognito" and were satisfied lurking "on and off for a while," why did you bother to become a member? While there isn't any written rule that says you have to contribute, most everyone joins because they've got something to add to the discussion. So, why did you join if you want to remain "not known?"

Probably because I am still hiding from myself!

Like most here I feel sad that society imposes restrictions on self expression and admire those who flirt in the face of such, challenging and pushing the boundaries.

My wife knows I wear heels but does not want to see me in them.

That's about it really. I don't think I will be an avid poster but it is good to know you are all here for backup and advice if required.

Most of what you say make sense. However, you don't have to remain incognito to stay anonymous. No one really is interested in your identity unless you have a desire to share it and even then some don't really care to know. But, you're here....so, enjoy yourself even if you want to remain incognito and don't contribute very often....:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Now that you are invisible to the wider world, sit back, relax, and have fun and post away to us all here on the Forum with complete confidence with your annonimity. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Its good your wife knows you like wearing heels, even if she doesn't want to see you wearing them.

Are you able to wear them much.

I work mostly from home so as much or as little as I like. Lucky me ; )