Thank You for My Birthday Notice!

pussyinboots

Aawww Guys (and Gals)!!:sad:

Thank You SOOO much for the lovely notice at the top of the Forums! It's a really sweet thought and I'm incredibly embarrassed!!:P

I'm not going to tell you how 'old' I am:smile:.....but I can tell you that I LOVE it here, and so you're gonna have to put up with me for a while longer!!:)

Thanks to you ALL.....Members, Moderators and Visitors, for making this one of the best...and friendliest Forums ANYWHERE on the Internet!:whip:

Kisses,

xxxPiBxxx

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hey pussyinboots, I add my hurrahs to celebrate your at least __th annual reminder of date of your mortal beginnings. You have made so many good contributions to helping us understand heeling in a better perspective. May you continue to have the richness that life has to offer. Your husband has to be very proud to be your partner. As I read your post, I think I felt a bit of a peck on my cheek, so thanks!

'Pecks on the cheek' to you all....and thank you for these sweet compliments.

Thanks PIB, its nice to know you like the place, and I'm not sure if you know, but your the only person who see's that birthday message :)

Thanks for the sweet messages :P

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Thanks PIB, its nice to know you like the place, and I'm not sure if you know, but your the only person who see's that birthday message :P

Thanks for the sweet messages :sad:

Actually 'Tech' no, I wasn't aware that I was the only person who could see it.....

However, so that everyone knows what it was, I 'snipped' it for posterity anyway!:)

post-1866-133522912922_thumb.jpg

So once again...many thanks for this sweet Birthday message!!:whip:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Pussyinboots

Happy birthday and ps i think you have possibly the best avatar on the site,love it,is it true to life!!!

^^ Thank you guys for your lovely new comments..I'm going all 'pink and fluffy' inside!:P

'Bladerunner'....it took me ages to find the avatar..I wanted something that said 'me'...and it does. So yes - it's a true reflection of my more 'wicked' side!!:)

As many times as I have seen your avatar, I just now noticed the animation.

I'm sure that I've said this to you before somewhere else Sweetie..."should have gone to 'Specsavers'!" (Said with much love as you well know!:)).