is wearing heels an addiction for you?

mshighheel

This is an interesting question for myself. I've always loved seeing women in heels and stockings. I'm definitly a leg man from that standpoint. From a position of wearing and buying heels - At this time last year, I wouldn't have even contemplated the thought, but that changed in ways I never would have dreamed of. I've always known I have a high instep and arch. I also have small feet for a guy my size. Runs in the family. Since I can remember, I have never been able to bend over touch my toes. I have what appears to be a very tight muscle structure which means flexibility can be tough. Sitting cross legged on the ground is virtually impossible for more than a few minutes before my back say's ENOUGH. Getting something out of the bottom of the kitchen cupboard was a hassle at best. Then one day, in a kinda dare, I bought a pair of wedge peep toe pumps at the local thrift shop to go along with an outfit I was planning for an evening with the little lady. I knew I was either a 9.5 or 10 in womens, so I bought the size 10 shoe with the highest heel figuring they would get a max 2 hour wear time, and end up back at the thrift shop. - - - Surprise, surprise They fit like they were made for me, and are one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever had. I then discovered, I could touch my toes, and even bend over and get that pan out of the bottom cupboard. There was never an issue with having to work at walking. it was like second nature. I wasn't happy with how they looked with the outfit I was putting together, so I was out looking around for something a bit spicier, and ended up buying a pair of Ellie M-juliets from store that caters to the dancer pro's - - fit perfectly. I had gone from steel toe work boots and low heel western boots to a full high heel stiletto in less than two days, and it's been a wild ride from there on out. I now have 9 pairs of heels with those original wedge heels being the shortest, and the pair in my avatar being the highest - - and I'm not done yet. Addicted - - Could be Fetish - - maybe Love - - Oh yes!!!

• 5 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...