is wearing heels an addiction for you?

mshighheel

hi ya, i just wondered how many people think they are addicted to heels as i think i am lol. being a tranny may make adifference as i guess the majority of women dont where heels all the time,its something i think is the optimum of femininity. i cant get enough of them, buying,wearing or looking at women in heels and getting jealous lol.i get quite anoyed when i see a gorgeous girl but wearing horrible shoes,its such a waste lol.my heart goes made when i see a gorgeous pair and i get very turned on.not sure if this is normal but if i could i would have my tendons shorten so i could only wear heels,but alas this is just fantasy due to work and the normal male life would be interested to hear your thoughts tia

Oh definitely for me! I didn't think it was until I realised that I have over 400 pairs of stiletto heels! Whilst a lot have been bought for modelling, the clincher was that I often buy heels just to make myself feel better.....sure sign of addiction!!:)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

although I don't wear them anywhere near enough; absolutely! would love to wear in my "normal" life but that really isn't going to happen...well I say that but 12 months ago I didn't think i'd have told my closest friends that I wear heels and corsets and play in the fetish scene...so who knows? Also love the thrill of the purchase, finding that pair that jumps out from the shelves and no matter how much you look around or postpone, one still can't resist going back to buy them. Oh, yes and I will buy a pair of heels even though funds might be tight for shopping........yep that's an addiction! R

Why is our society so guilt-driven that anything a person enjoys is called an addiction. The way the term is thrown around I would have to say I'M ADDICTED TO BREATHING!

Probably because it's usually an addiction to things that are bad for you....:sad:

So, are high heels an addiction, a fetish....or a love?

LOVE!!:):P

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...

I love wearing high heels and have for years. But addiction might be too stong of a word. I see high heels as a fashionably pretty shoe that I enjoy wearing and being seen in them.

Probably because it's usually an addiction to things that are bad for you....:sad:

LOVE!!:):P

My High Heel Fetish is an Addiction that I Love. High Heels have been berry berry good to me

Yes!! I think majority on here love high heel shoes. Elegant, sexy, and "fun". I am addicted to it and the more I talk about it, the more I want to buy, lol. There are so many different kinds of shoes, but you only have so much space to store them. I hate spending a majority of my income on shoes too which is too bad because of how much I love high heels. I'll wear my friends shoes too, but nothing beats having your own pair.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

A Big Yes Definetley, i have been weraing hig heels since i was 17 and i loved every minute of it .....i would hate to think what would happen if heels did not exist.

• 2 months later...

The short answer is 'yes'! I believe that heels are an addiction much as running can be. I've known several people who are seriously adicted to running, and can't function fully each day until they've had their 'fix'. Running can of course be merely therapeutic, pschologically as well physically. Feet are very sensitive and manipulating them can have significant effects on the body and the psyche, as any reflexologist knows. It isn't surprising therefore that stimulating the feet by running is going to become increasingly desirable, and eventually an essential part of the daily routine. Heels have a similar effect, though I think an even more powerful one. The constant massaging of the ball of the foot in particular has a beneficial effect on heart and lungs, as well as the breast area, increased in intensity with the higher heel. The sole and instep are flexed to some extent too, and how many of us don't enjoy having our feet massaged, especially by our lovers?! Then there is the feeling of empowerment from the added height, together, paradoxically, with the apparent helplessness at times, in a sense another form of empowerment - 'I can't keep up with you, you will have to wait', 'I need help to get over this step, stand up, sit down, get out of the car, get off this escalator' etc. etc. And there is the effect on leg shape; heels make good legs look fabulous and less-than-good ones look great. Heels enhance any outfit, from casual jeans to glamorous evening gown to short, sharp suit. Then there is that wonderful sound they make, from the daint 'click' of a little kitten heel to the much more significant note of a really high stiletto. Is it any wonder that we, or at least the females among us, are addicted? It might be that with a lot of men it is more fetish than addiction, though I'm willing to accept that a man who wears heels a lot could become an addict. I do know that if I've been out of heels for more than a day or two I get withdrawel symptoms, and breathe more freely and feel complete when I put on my heels again. So again, yes, I am quite definitely an addict, and I'm so glad!!

• 2 weeks later...

Though i really like them i'm not addicted. I like seeing them on the street on others legs/feet, wear them myself and love buying them, which can be absolutly stunning, but i neither have a fetish for high heels - at least in the strict sense of the word fetish -, nor is it an addiction.

Pussyinboots described it quite well ...

LOVE!!:):D

Love or passion describe it quite well for me, cause i also like wearing my sneakers or DocMartins combat boots. :rose:

cu, Dante. :)