A Musical Fantasy Finale

I have just had the most unusual dining experience in my life. My dining partner, Carol, dressed me in a short leather skirt that went well with my black leather boots with 4" stiletto heels and took me to the darkest "hole in the wall" restaurant I have ever been into. The atmosphere and the food, however, were great. As part of the experience Carol and I performed a piano guitar duet for the diners and received a nice round of applause. Carol is a serious glove wearer, and has offered to let me share the experience back at her apartment. As we left the restaurant and headed for my car, I asked her what was the attraction she had for wearing leather opera gloves. "Well, it is just a wonderful feeling having your arms encased in shafts of leather. I have never tired of it. You will see what I'm talking about very soon. Since were playing this game, why do you like wearing tall boots with stiletto heels?" This was a different question than I am normally asked and all my canned responses didn’t seem appropriate so after thinking about it for a minute I said, "Well, it is just a wonderful feeling having your legs encased in shafts of leather. The stiletto heels are just part of the distinctive image." That got a steely eyed look then a big smile that broke into a laugh. "Fair enough, let's see what you think of gloves and boots at the same time." I was looking forward to finding out as I pulled into the apartment's parking lot. As we walked into the building and up the stairs, I still enjoyed the creaking sound Carol's leather slacks made. At the door, she handed me her key and I managed to get the door open. Carol flipped on the lights and said, "Take your coat off… and the shirt to and make yourself comfortable." Carol slipped off her jacket and headed into the bedroom. I had almost forgotten I was wearing a leather bra that Carol put on me along with the skirt. Carol came back out holding a pair of black leather opera gloves with a three button wrist opening and said, "Here, this is an older pair that have stretched a bit, try them on and see if how they fit." I slipped my hand into one glove and the hand fit comfortably so I started to pull the glove up my arm when Carol stopped me with, "Wait a minute, don’t pull them up like that, it will stretch the leather. Here do it like this." She proceeded to show me how to smooth the glove up my arm with my other hand. "Yeah, that 's the right way. No pulling or tugging on a good pair of gloves." I used the same technique to put on the other glove. "Now button the wrists." This was more of a challenge than I thought it would be but with a little effort, I got left one buttoned then Carol helped me with the right one. The feeling was as she had described it to be…wonderful. Carol took me over to the mirror and I was really taken with the overall look but the feeling of the air moving over my exposed shoulders really let me feel the gloves and bra… and they felt good. Carol said, "Just looking at your face I can tell you are enjoying the feeling." "Enjoy for a few minutes while I change." And, Carol headed off to the bedroom. A few minutes Carol came back out wearing the same long gloves, tall black boots with 5" stilettos, and a black leather cat suit that was tight enough to be a second skin. The creak any movement caused was delightful. We really made quite a pair standing in front of the mirror. "Earlier, you told me I shouldn’t get so excited, well, it looks like you should take your own advice." Carol looked down to where my eyes directed and saw that there were three lumps protruding from the cat suit, two at the top and another one that matched the one I had in the front of the skirt. "Yeah, I guess I should have told you earlier." I didn’t say anything else but realized my whole evening had just turned itself inside out. I walked back over to the couch and slipped off the skirt and put my slacks back on. I made the same trade with the bra and my shirt and finally slipped the gloves off. Carol stayed across the room and watched my transformation but didn’t say anything. It appeared we were both at a loss for words so I sat down and picked up the guitar and started to play. Carol walked over to the piano and picked up the tune and we carried on a musical conversation and that calmed down the turmoil I was feeling. Carol finally said, “We do do that well don’t we.” “Yeah, we do don’t we. I think I had better leave and sort things out a bit.” “If you need to.” I put the guitar down, picked up my jacket and headed for the door. As I started out, Carol came over to the door and said, “Here, take these with you” and handed me the gloves I had been wearing. I accepted them and with a little nod of my head, headed out to my car. I think we will get together as musicians which could be a fantastic collaboration and I don’t think it will go farther than that but I’ll never forget how wonderful it felt to slip on those gloves for the first time, and they were now laying beside me.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Spooky Mind reading ?????????? Interesting twist to the story and a good solution/exit. 5 gold stars awarded Al