Ballet heels and Latex

DR Who 3

I noticed that the German Photographer has posted a new video of a model wearing ballet boots on you tube.:) She is walking around town and there is a link to her other videos of latex fashions. I think this guy is starting a new fashion trend with ballet heels and the various ways he dresses his models. Check them out and enjoy. Dr. Who 3

I noticed that the German Photographer has posted a new video of a model wearing ballet boots on you tube.:) She is walking around town and there is a link to her other videos of latex fashions.

I think this guy is starting a new fashion trend with ballet heels and the various ways he dresses his models.

Check them out and enjoy.

Dr. Who 3

A link would be a BIG help! (Posted at exactly the same time as the comment above).

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...

hallo,

perhaps this will help www.ballet-heels.com with model Alexandra Potter and www.light-fetish.de with model Pata a member from this side too

WHOA!!!! Good to see you around!

:)

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

hallo, perhaps this will help ...

thank you, and nice to read you again here! Still, my site is in no ways related to those other sites or the clip above, except I had a very funny email conversation with their webmaster some years ago and we obviosly both think the latex wear by fantasticrubber of great quality and superb price to quality ratio (but I do not know if they deliver abroad)

.... www.light-fetish.de with model Pata a member from this side too

though I model light-fetish (quite logically :P ) , it is still MY site, produced all by myself, and I am not a model for anybody else or realising ideas or taste of somebody else there, and yeah, I think it is a difference :).