malinheels of melbourne

malinheels

Since mel and kriss frequent the same clubs, there is opportunity for their path's to cross again. And, who knows, with time perhaps kriss might become more comfortable with him...especially if he agrees to modify his dress habits to to a point that she can handle.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Kneehighs,

That's a very good point. While it's not possible to replay the scene of that date, do you think it would be worth while for Mal to attempt to ask Kris out again to the club where he met her and where they hit it off well, with the caveat that he would tone his appearance down somewhat (say, pants instead of a skirt, and black shoes instead of red)?....

Steve

In my opinion, NO WAY. Don't do it Mal.

I get really adamant when it comes to altering who you are for a somewhat random woman with whom you have little time invested. If they were married, I'd argue differently.

But it's Mal's decision. Personally, I'd rather people respect me than like me. You can always go back to people and get them to like you later. They will respect you for being yourself, not supplicating for their approval. And that applies especially to extremely attractive woman.

...yes my second date in 25 years i think i will definatly miss the boat a few times.

Dating is a process, not a product. Enjoy the moments without being attached to any outcome.

and some thing i forgot to post after i got home from dropping kriss off she sent me a text message which went thank you again you are a lovely man with so much 2 give 2 that someone special. keep looking she's out there! xxoo Kris which i thought was nice and i text her back ( thanks for the kind words mal x )

Let all men here who hate women read that. What an angel!

Since mel and kriss frequent the same clubs, there is opportunity for their path's to cross again. And, who knows, with time perhaps kriss might become more comfortable with him...especially if he agrees to modify his dress habits to to a point that she can handle.

This goes back to Mal knowing how to play his social circles to his advantage. The idea is to go for neutral rapport with people at the bar (if that's where he wants to build his social life at) and just make friends. Then he has social proof and evidence that wearing heels doesn't negatively affect his social life. This would imply that since others approve, a potential mate can also approve.

He could then advance in one of two ways. He could always meet a girl elsewhere and bring her to the club to show off how popular and social he is -- despite his heels and skirt.

Or he could learn how to play multiple social circles to his advantage and "game" the girls from within the social circles.

This would require fine tuning his attraction generation behaviors and being almost hyper alert to attraction in women. Practicing on random women outside the club (or his chosen social circle) would be the safest way to minimize negative repurcussions of coming across "creepy". These mistakes are inevitable and just part of the learning curve and best done with people isolated from prioritized social relationships.

The goal in social circle game is to get girls buzzing about you when you are not there. That requires just being a bona fide cool guy, but also requires learning how to generate attraction in women and recognize subtle cues a girl is attracted. You want to be their friend, yet somehow always remain a viable SEXUAL OPTION in the back of their minds.

I did this with a model the other day. I don't know how I do it, but it's just my energy. I didn't even have to touch her or even flirt, it's like I just turned on my masculine charm and projected sexual energy. She could feel it just from the look in her face. She even started talking about how she'd never been out with a Latin guy before and how that didn't mean she wasn't attracted to them. Talk about cause/effect. Yet, when we concluded our evening, we merely kissed each other on both cheeks (that's common friendly behavior) and went our merry ways. Wash/rinse/repeat with 50 models and what will I have in a year??

The idea is to invest in a social circle so that over time (like a stock portfolio) you have so much social proof and people buzzing about you when you are not around, that it outweighs any social awkwardness a woman might feel.

I could be off track (a little bit), but that's how I see it.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Great advice, Kneehighs. Thanks for posting. I think you're absolutely right about Mal continuing to be who he wants to be but I'd suggest that almost everyone has room to improve his fashion sense to be more attractive. Without photos or being there, we can only imagine what Mal looks like and how his presentation comes across. But the important lesson learned is that whatever his presentation was, it worked in the club setting and didn't work on a date in a public venue. Mal, back to the drawing board, mate, but you have some excellent experience now and that's a great teacher. I wish you all the best of success in your dating future, and keep us posted. You're exploits are really interesting reading! Steve

hello every one well after losing my post last night i'll try again

went out friday night to the singles party at the other venue i'd been told of aprox 1/2 hour from my place walked in and was nicely greeted by one of the ladies running the show who introduced herself as joy she said i was becoming a regular and it was nice to see me,

got a drink & pulled up a seat at a large round table the guy to girl ratio was horribly out of whack but that dosen't bother me any more as it seems because i wear my skirt & heels to these events i have more lovely ladies coming to talk to me than i can handle.

i was sitting for about 15 mins when a lady who i didn't see enter the place walked up to the table approaching me from behind and sat down 2 seats away from me, I smiled & nodded & was trying to think up something clever to say to this lady & i admit i was having abit of trouble because she was extremly good looking She was sort of just looking straight ahead with no real expression on her face and listen to this this is

what i come up with as an opening comment now don't all fall on the floor laughing at what an ameteur jerk i sound like ( you know how the organizers of events stamp you on the hand somwhere to validate that you have paid your cover charge ) well the lady had hers on the top of her wrist & i got mine on the inside of my wrist ( as most do i think ) i say to her" hey you have got your stamp on the top of your hand not on the inside of your wrist !!! whats going on with that ??? she looks at me with alook of complete distain, she turns away, i swear i could hear the crickets calling, and she must be thinking what a jerk , awkward silence for a fair amount of time . Next i offered up are you waiting for friends or are you here alone , " i'm here alone" was her reply , "i'm mal "i said "Jo " was her reply , " so do you have any interest in the footy" was my next attempt NO " what about basket ball " NO "what about swimming NO " Like going to the horse races" NO I"m thinking to myself this is going really well not next she says to me" if you leave me alone for awhile i will warm up" OKay so i don't ask any more riveting questions ans she is still just looking straight ahead drinking her wine.

5 mins pass...........10 mins.............15mins i'm starting to look around the room and wondering how i'm going to bale out from this. then this one guy on the dance floor who had been dancing non stop since i walked in and was truly enjoying himself and dancing with a boney moroney girl, Jo said" that guy really is having a great time isn't he the one with the curly hair" he sort of had the Leo Sayer look from the 70s I said" yeah he must be so fit he's been dancing since i got here and dosen't even look like he's worked up a sweat" I wanted another drink & i notice Jo had finished also so i asked her if she'd like another she nodded and leaned over and said sweet white wine , I'm not sure why i want to buy her a drink considering all the nagativity she had been emitting but as i said earlier she was VERY GOOD LOOKING . so i'm wearing my black blaser, black above the knee skirt, black pantyhose blue suede shoes as in my avatar and a blue stripe tie which matches the shoes and black shirt i go to the bar get the drinks and come back to the table and sit beside JO

Next she says " i'm recently separated" i say " well ithink that most in this room would be in that boat one way or another, how long is recently

2weeks 2 months 2 years " ?? " 2 weeks" " well in that case you don't know what you are doing yet do you" she shook her head i said " don't worry it definatly does get easier" she gave me a little smile, and so then i had to say " so did you leave him or did he leave you " she says " what do you wANT TO KNOW THAT FOR" i said because " your a very good looking woman & if he left you he must have a screw loose or some thing or you have a very serious personality flaw " that brought a look out of the corner of her eye and another little smile "and well if you left him then i don't know what to think about that ". Jo then asked me how long i'd been separated to which i replied about a year. I then said to her that it was unusual for a girl to come to a venue like this by herself usually they have a couple of girlfriends with them. she then said all her friends were married. I must admit on her saying this to me i felt sorry for her as she was somewhere at the moment i don't think she wanted to be !!

We'd both finished our drinks i asked if she wanted another she said" yes but only water" so i went and got them and when i came back she said" have alook at us her just sitting here in the corner" i replied " sitting in the corner is good at laest we can talk it's not to loud and besides that i can look at your pretty face" that comment brought a nice smile, jo seemed to be concentrating on the dance floor and i had the feeling she wanted to dance so i said to her " before i ask you to dance you are aware i'm dressed alittle differently to most here" yes you the only one wearing a tie" " is that all you've noticed " " and your wearing a suit" " yeeesss and thats all you 've noticed " i reached my leg out to the side of the seat so Jo could see my shoes, she looked down , reached down and touched them sat up looked me in the eye with ahuge smile on her face and said

" turn around so i can see" so imoved back alittle swung my legs out from under the table to reveal my stillettos with skirt and stockinged legs she looked at me again anD said I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LKE YOU EVEN MORE NOW BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL and it takes some one with real courage to come dressed like that. then i said" so you didn't know i was wearing a skirt or high heels before i've just showed you now"

No i had no idea but i do really love it. i said" i just wanted to make sure you knew before i asked you to dance, would you like to dance with me"??? she got up pointed her finger at me in a sexy manner & then pointed to the dance floor i was hot on her trail have to go now more later if you want let me know how i'm going cheers malinheels :)

Mal this is sounding awesome so far!!! im shocked she didn't notice what you were wearing, but then again, it sounds like she really was in her own world in her head while she was there, so there'd have been more pressing issues on her mind. I think the fact that you were wearing your heels and skirt was great for her to see because it gave her something out of the ordinary to think about rather than the recent break up that was obviously on her mind alot, sounds like you were in the VERY right place at the VERY right time! can't wait to hear more!!

G'day, Mal, On the date with Kris when you wore the red shoes and red bag, and it didn't go well, I inquired whether toning it down would have helped? Well, your outfit, even though it was a skirt and heels, was definitely toned down this time, and the proof is that she didn't notice at first! Awesome story. Let's hear the rest, please! Steve

I am seeing a trend here by Mal's post and others who are being approached by good looking women while these guys are wearing feminine attire and high heels. We've had so much discussion as to society becoming more tolerant to men in heels and feminine attire. On my last outing, several women once again complimented me on my high heels and one woman was even flirting with me as to my high heels and the attire I was wearing with it. It is so encouraging to see posts like these where womenare accepting and even approaching men in high heels.

Ron, I think that the time and place have a lot to do with the acceptance angle. Witness Mals report on Kriss where the subsequent date went south, yet she was fully aware of Mal's freestyling. In the right setting, with the right attitude, your going to have fun. Simon

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

.....and continuing so we danced a couple of songs next she says i'm really unfit i've got a stitch, i'll have to sit down that was cool so we sat down so i'm abit fuzzy about what happened next but Jo went off to the bar for something and i needed a rest stop, so as i'm returning from my stop alady taps me and says i like your shoes ( the ones in my avatar Har har ) i thank her and go and sit back at the table . next the same lady comes up to me and says You certainly are brave coming in here dressed inthe skirt and high heels and i must say they look great on you, you know your a very handsom man well now with compliments like that i'm starting to get a big head , the lady introduces herself as Michelle and sits down where Jo had been sitting and starts chatting to me about this and that and that she was originally from England and asked if i lived locally to which i said no i live in hoppers Crossing and she said she lived in Trugannina which is really the next suburb Next she said " so have you been sitting here all by your self tonight" to which i replied " no not at all i've been spending my evening with a rather lovely lady who will be back momentarily" Michelle was quite a talking machine compared with how jo had been most of the evening , M ichelle was telling me about her family & her daughter who was here tonight with her and about her travels around the world , Jo finally comes back & sees me talking with michelle and sort of turns away and looks the other way i suppose she thought i was chatting m ichellle up any how i said to Jo " i thought you got lost " she said' i saw you talking to that other woman so i thought i'd give you some space " I replied with " she came over and started up the convo with me while i was waiting here for you" Jo gave a little smile " do you want to dance some more " i asked and she headed off for the dance floor i followed I got there and this very skinny girl who i'd met before at the Hoppers Crossing club said " oh hello how are you ?? nice to see you made it over here to airport west" she said to me when i met her at hoppers Crossing that it was nice to see a man dressed differently to all the others ( great attitude hey ) I think that Jo isa bit taken back with all the attention that i am getting I mean there was quite afew people having a pretty good look at me!! so we continue dancing and Jo sort of smiles and shakes her head side to side and i enquire what she is smiling about she says" i never would have thought that i'd be at a singles night dancing with a guy wearing a skirt and high heeled shoes" i reply " so whats wrong with that i'm a nice guy, well dressed , respectfull and besides that if you have alook around i 'm the one who has the highest heels in the place " she smiles and shakes her head again. It's getting near the end of the night and next thing i know i'm still dancing when some body grabs me and spins me around 180 degrees and there is this blonde lady dancing there and gestures that i should dance with her I said" i'm dancing with her" pointing towards Jo and i turned back ... But let me tell you all my ego surly is getting a good meal tonight so that ended up bieng the last dance for the night, now this blonde says to me some thing like, you look great or your a good dancer i can't really remember but definatly a nice compliment followed by what's your name mal i said and she said i'm kim and i think some thing like i'll see you next time and she wandered off oookkkaaayyy meanwhile i go back to the table and Jo says well mal it's been fun but thats all as i don't have any sexual attraction to you :mecry:this is me lol "do you hate me for bieng so brutally honest" " no honesty is good at least i got to spend an evening with a very beautiful woman" she then said "thank you for bieng so nice to me tonight " she started to walk off i said "wait we can walk out together surely" and as we walked down the stairs i said" don't worry i'm not going to chase you into the car park" she replied "if your anything like me you can't run in heels " i haven't tried to run in heels !!! we got to the door she said" my car is that way" and pointed, mine was the other way, she held out her hand i took her hand and moved in and gave a small kiss on the cheek and said " have a happy life....... bye" and so ends another high heel adventure with malinheels gotta keep looking for that woman who wants to take the guy with the unusual dress sense home for a night of passion was that womans name Kim the blonde who wanted to dance near the end dohhh cheers malinheels :) Oh bye the way i've planned myself a really good saturday night next week i'm going to a Kevin Bacon party at a swanky venue in the City where thecover charge is $150 and it's for singles who are financially secure and independant for ages between late twenties and mid 40S Ok i hear you i'm alittle outside the age pre requesite but the famale ticket are all sold out and the guys are only70 % sold and apparently in the past there are always more women than men so with a $ 150 cover i think the class of atendee will be quality I wonder if i 'll be the popular one again cheers mal

Nice story. Personally, I think you complimented Jo way too much on her physical beauty. If she's as attractive as you say, she's probably heard that stuff all her life. Compliments work better on something they had to invest time and energy into: how well they mix fabrics on their outfit, the color coordination of their accessories, character traits they reveal in conversation.

I think you drove Jo away for 2 reasons:

1. too many compliments which imply supplicating for her time and approval

2. a general sense of defensiveness, which implies (to her, not me) a lack of self-confidence

Note how she ended, "thanks for being so nice to me tonight".

1. "you're a very good looking woman & if he left you he must have a screw loose or some thing or you have a very serious personality flaw"

2. "sitting in the corner is good at laest we can talk it's not to loud and besides that i can look at your pretty face"

3. Michelle comes in and opens you and you say, "she came over and started up the convo with me while i was waiting here for you." almost seems defensive, possibly implying in her mind a premature sense of "togetherness". You were qualifying yourself to Jo, when the proper frame to get the results you want is to have Jo qualify herself to you. I would have capitalized on every opportunity to engage every other woman in front of Jo. It's called the power of social proof. There's nothing wrong with showcasing how social and attractive you are to other women. It's how the singles game is played--women do it all the time.

4. When Jo said, "i never would have thought that i'd be at a singles night dancing with a guy wearing a skirt and high heeled shoes"

She was just making a statement of fact, not one of opinion either good or bad, but you came across as defensive with your reply, "so whats wrong with that ?I'm a nice guy, well dressed , respectfull and besides that if you have alook around i 'm the one who has the highest heels in the place " she smiles and shakes her head again."

5. At the end of the night, "no honesty is good at least i got to spend an evening with a very beautiful woman"

It sounds like you have massive social proof in this venue. Most likely, girls will start to make the first move on you. You just need to learn how to use it to your advantage, which will come with practice and time.

Keep up the great stories!

kneehighs thanks again for your analasis & i will take on what you are telling me , i'm really just learning how this game is played and after alittle more batting practice i think i'll be hitting afew home runs ( if you know what i mean) lol cheers malinheels :)

G'day, Mal, I'm glad you're not discouraged! You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince (or princess) so hang in there! Kneehighs has some great advice, so learn from the master! When you start hitting home runs, mate, I want to buy the book and movie rights! LOL Steve

G'day, Mal,...........

When you start hitting home runs, mate, I want to buy the book and movie rights! LOL

Steve

I'll be Director of Public Relations! :)

Mal, Someday you may consider posting a few pics like KH has done in the past showing the outfit of the moment. May well help inspire others. I do have to agree with KH, you HAVE made your mark on the venue, and he is so right on the money with his analysis of your last evening. Enjoy being the "hot property", its a rare thing for a bloke to be. Quite honestly, and refering back to your earlier posts re the ex, you have discovered a new arsenal of tools to use in the social scene that work for you. What was originally a "thing" is nolonger that. Having read the exploits of you and others in freestyling, the best and most positive reactions seem to be only in the club setting. Elsewhere it is much harder going until you really start to understand the whole fashion thing as KH does. Simon

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Hey there everyone how you all doing today i just thought i'd update you all on a small development , last night which was friday was the monthly singles night at the hoppers Crossing club where i've met quite afew ladies the last one bieng Kriss , well i decided that i'm not going to go to that evening this time around as i've got a big night out tonight and not only that i've been alittle under the weather with a cold this week, & worked like a dog as well so didn't feel like playing. I'm sitting at home watching tv and at about 9.30 i get a text message Hi mal ru going to be at the hoppers club 2 nite from Kriss . well knock me over with a feather so i considered should i go or not anyhow i thought no i really am not feeling to flash so i'll pass tonight so text kriss back saying i was not well and worn out from work but it was nice to hear from her She text me back after 15 mins or so saying hope you feel better real soon x SO GENLEMAN OR LADIES WHO MAY BE READING THIS WHAT DOES THIS MEAN love to hear your opinions cheers malinheels :)

I think there is going to be more we'll hear about Kris in the future, Mal. Looks like you're still on her radar screen, mate. Do keep us updated! Hope you're well again soon. You can't enjoy your outings when you're feeling crook. Steve

It only means one of 3 things: 1 She feels bad about rejecting you and wants to make it up to you/be friends. If so yay new friend. 2 She really does want to get together with you. If so yay, work it. 3 She's trying to set you up with someone. If so yay, work it with that someone. Just play it like she's a friend and text her a little and feel out which of the three it is and act appropriately. Keep it all short/concise and suggest meeting her there the next time it happens since you couldn't make it this time. The reply should let you know the rest. Don't overthink it.

Saturday 28 th august 2010 THE KEVIN BACON PARTY Held at a rather swank establishment in the centre of melbourne The Paris end of melbourne actally called Comme A bar / resaraunt and function room upstairs, the party was starting at 8 00 and i arrived just a little early and decided to wait in the street and watch the arrivals . as the dress code was lounge / coctail i decided i'll wear a suit, I picked up a new skirt from a place in the city having a clerance and i found a mens jacket at a second hand store which matched the skirt almost perfectly i teamed these items with a maroon shirt, with pink tie and maroon peep toe stelettos and light tan stockings and a maroon bag all very nicly co ordinated . there was quite afew people arriving and i decided to go in about 8 15 walked up the stairs met the organizer who checked my ticket & wished me a plesant evening i walked in and there were quite afew people already in the room, went to the bar to get a drink and i don't think any one had noticed the skirt & heels yet. so i'm half way through my drink when the organizer comes rushing in, & up to me & says " excuse me but i beleive that you are inappropriatly dressed" her looking me up and down but more fixated on my skirt & heels I replied" Do you really think so" She looked me up and down again and then said " oh you'll be alright" This is the first time that anyone has actually challenged me on what i'm wearing into a venue and as you can see i still wasn't rejected. then a very lovely woman early 30s comes up and says"A skirt and high heels now thats the way to break the ice hi i'm ( can't rememb her name ) chatted for 5 mins then she went back to her friends Well the place filled up rather quickly as you would suppose it would with a $ 150 00 cover charge inc drinks and may i say right here that this venue filled up with approx 150 women of class & style that i'd never seen before in one place, they were 98% good looking, they all ( the ones i spoke to ) were well spoken, not stuck up or full of themselves , confident and very plesant indeed actually refreshing to meet such lovely women. So throughout the evening i had a huge range of conversations with some very lovely ladies who ranged in age from i suppose late 20s through to 50s and they were quite taken with me wearing my skirt & heels again much to the bemusement of alot af the guys who were attending but in saying that a lot of other guys were also quite interested in talking to me as well about my unusual attire Well unfortunatly none of the ladies wanted to pick me up and take me home and as i said to one of them if you want to catch a fish you have to go fishing. Finished my evening talking to a lady who was a friend of the organizer this lady is a lawyer and she seemed to be in a few places during the evening where i was, i was introduced to her, though i couldn't remember her name . we had areally great convo ( you know kneehighs one with meaning & real connection ) so near the end of the evening when it was starting to wind down she looked at me and said" Mal you are a really nice man" kissed me and then dissappeared so i was a bit bewildered as to what happened. The next day i was still thinking about this lady who was actually close to my age she said she was 49 but she certainly didn't look it , and she gave me the ego boost saying she thought i looked about 45 but i told her i was 52 , can't start anything with lies , I thought how can i contact her i remembered she was friends with the organizer so i e mailed the organizer who's name is Caroline and asked her if she would pass my e mail address on to that lady who i was talking to . I sent the e mail on monday and tonight Caroline had emailed me back saying that she had passed my address along to the lady who's name was Frances so i'm pleased about that and now hope that Frances e mails me too Well we'll see won't we thats all tonight cheers malinheels :)

Yo kneehighs i'm refering to your post of a little while ago where you met a couple of girls at a bar and your convo went "OMG how do you expect me to have anormal convo with you, with luschious red lips like that? she smiled. I lightly physically pushed her away, with asmile on my face "seriosly, i want a normal conversation with some depth and real connection" she smiled again Dont you remember typing this it's some of your best i beleive & and i was just refering to it in my post, that's all , no offence ment to you cheers malinheels:wavey:

Last night friday3rd Sept checked out where the singles event was happening if any and found out it was bieng held at a place called lavish a smallish bar in Fairfield asuburb aprox 7 km from Melbourne city i got there at at around 8 30 iwas wearing my black blaser a new black pair of culotts ( i 'm pretty sure thats what they are called ) look like skirt but are actually a pair if shorts with net stockings and Black strappy stilletto shoes & black with cream pinstripe shirt open neck, walked in and the lady collecting the cover charge had seen me before but there was one lady, who was one of the crew, who go around and chat with patrons and introduce some patrons to others who was clearly taken aback when she saw me wearing what i was, she had to speak to me about acouple of things and she was stuttering alittle and kept glancing down at my shoes. It didn't bother me . It was still early and plenty of people filing in i'm sort of standing at the end of the bar where everybody can see me as they come in, well who walks in at about 9 00 was Pat a lady i'd met a couple of times before who early on when i started going to these events gave me a really hard time about my dress sense, she approached me not right away but about half way through the night and said the hello how are you, are you having a good night which i was & i said to her " do you still hate the fact that i'm wearing skirts and heels" she then said no and that she noticed that i was wearing a short skirt tonight & that she had only seen me in longer skirts before and she thought the shorter skirt looked better. A convert compared with the first time i'd met her. Afew more people arriving and this nice looking lady arrives & i think to my self geez she's not bad i'm going to chat to her a little later, she gets alittle closer and says " hello what are you doing here " It was Jo from a couple of weeks ago she leans in and kisses me and i said" i'm here doing the same thing as you" to which she replied "watch this space " So i'm standing back from the bar and this nerdy bloke walks up and says" so whats with the h heels and dress" i reply " so i don't look like every other guy in the room i stand out" Next he asks " so are you here chasing women or what"" yes women and if you watch during the night i bet i speak to more women than you do"" What about other guys do you have any problems with them" " NO in fact i don't have any problems with anybody where ever i go dressed like this" " just guys like me coming up and asking stupid questions" " No i've got no drama with your questions and your not making a problem, or are you planning on making a problem later ??? NO it's all good i'll maybe talk to you later then he left. So i spotted a lady near the opposite back wall looking across with a big warm wecoming smile , i noticed her, once , then afew minutes later again, so gave a smile back and a little wave, she waved back and i walked across to meet her, as i said she had a big warm smile we introduce our selves and she asked me if i'd like to dance with her!!! Well yes i would now this lady was not the best one in the place you must remember that Jo was there too and also another of the crew girls who i'll tell you about a little later, we went to the dance floor and were actually chatting more than dancing so danced a couple and then went back to where she was sitting with her friend so this lady's name was Joyce .......... to be continued