white platform 51/2 pumps

trevor

ive been trying to find a nice pair of 51/2 to 6 inch platform pumps in white that look good for my wife. my wife and i went to the mall in las vegas while on vacation and there they were at bakers. they have a 51/2 inch heel with a 11/4 inch platform. she wore them out at night and these shoes are very sexy. she also wore her other black 51/2 inch platform pumps from bakers which are also a very sexy looking shoe. i was never a platform fan but i really like these type of shoes now because of the added heel height. my wife would struggle before while wearing 43/4 to 5 inch pumps out and about for the night. with these 51/2 inch platforms she wears them out all night with no problem. she finds them very comfortable. i went to bakers web site and there not listed on there yet. they were all leather and cost 79.00. here in the U.S. platform heels are very popular everywhere. they keep making them higher and higher. i now find a 51/2 inck platform pump more sexy than a regular 4 inch pump. we have the 5 inch atlantic city red and black patent platform pumps from aldo and 2 pairs of 5 inch platform pumps from charlotte russe. i think were both addicted.

Here's a few that I found on EBay Germany, and EBay US:

post-1866-133522912733_thumb.jpg

Not 5.5" or 6", but they are quite nice. I love the second pair which are for sale (used), on Ebay Germany.

You'll have to go somewhere like "Snaz75", "MayaShoes", "6InchHeelsForever" or "ArchEnemy's" for very high pumps.

post-1866-133522912712_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522912724_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522912728_thumb.jpg

post-1866-13352291273_thumb.jpg

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

The fourth pair are knock offs of Topshops Satchi heels! I doubt that they are as well made as the Topshop heels. If you can afford £50 and get lucky (there are lots on Ebay) then go for the real Topshop shoes. I like the 1st pair but only if they are well made. They look like they could be really tacky. Gotta love white heels!

post-9545-133522912736_thumb.jpg

The second pair are probably made by pleaser and must be easy to find in the US. :)

If they are, they are quite an old style. They look more like a pair of 'NYLA' white platforms that I have....the stiletto is very thin, too thin for Pleasers I feel. The third pair are absolutely delicious..

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Here's a few that I found on EBay Germany, and EBay US:

[ATTACH]9604[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9605[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9606[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9607[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9608[/ATTACH]

Not 5.5" or 6", but they are quite nice. I love the second pair which are for sale (used), on Ebay Germany.

You'll have to go somewhere like "Snaz75", "MayaShoes", "6InchHeelsForever" or "ArchEnemy's" for very high pumps.

What brand are the first pair and where may they be obtained? I want them!

What brand are the first pair and where may they be obtained? I want them!

I would also be pleased to know.

They are on EBay Germany - here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.de/291-Super-Lack-High-Heels-Plateau-Weiss-12-5cm-38-/280499610094?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Kleidung_Accessoires_Schuhe_Damenschuhe&hash=item414f1461ee

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that most of the photos on Meganeura's German Ebay shop look like they have been squeezed horizontally. Not sure if it's a photo processing error or a genuine decision to make the heels look higher and the shoes daintier and cuter? Have a look at the attached. I have stretched them horizontally to show how I think they would really appear. What do you guys think? Has anyone bought anything from Meganeura or indeed anyone else (big shops included) where the photos were not 100% accurate? Regards, Ben p.s Belated Happy Birthday Pussy In Boots. Nice to have you around.

post-9545-133522912945_thumb.jpg

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that most of the photos on Meganeura's German Ebay shop look like they have been squeezed horizontally.

Not sure if it's a photo processing error or a genuine decision to make the heels look higher and the shoes daintier and cuter?

Have a look at the attached. I have stretched them horizontally to show how I think they would really appear.

What do you guys think? Has anyone bought anything from Meganeura or indeed anyone else (big shops included) where the photos were not 100% accurate?

Regards,

Ben

p.s Belated Happy Birthday Pussy In Boots. Nice to have you around.

Thank You Sweetie!:P I'm struggling to see a significant difference in those photos though.....:)

Does the attached help explain? The left shoe is the original Ebay photo. The middle is how I think the shoes should look. The right has the silhouette of the original shoe in red over the stretched image. Hope it helps. Cheers, Ben

post-9545-133522913012_thumb.jpg