Hello from Bristol!

Hiya Andy. Why not come to the World Heelmeet in June? It will be right on your doorstep just about as it will be in Bristol this year! I don't know whether you are already aware but rosesforum.tv is an excellent forum for discussing CD topics. Many of the members who post there live in the Bristol area too! Watch out for that Tara M, she's a bitch!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hiya, I used to live in Weston-super-Mare. Ive only just joined and have no idea about the heel meet and what it involves.

I was at RAF Locking for a while so I know WSM quite well.

The heelmeet is where a number of like minded people get together to show off their heels in a private setting. The more adventurous will go off on a shopping trip and many will just stay and chat, eat and enjoy!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Could you tell me where it is being held, date time etc and if I need a ticket. Can I bring my gf?

It is being held in Bristol, see this link http://www.hhplace.org/real_life_meetings/13262-whm_2010_bristol-_note_date_change.html

No, you dont need a ticket, but please reply to the thread so we know you are coming and yes, you can bring your girlfriend.

I hope that helps.

The angels have the phonebox.