Help photos and heels

Ppjames12

Hi everyone!! I know I have asked before but I'm going to try again!! I pick up my new heels on Monday and I'm hoping that someone can take some decent pics of me in them? My partner is away so I don't have acamera, I live close to Basingstoke in Hampshire and am willing to travell I'm limited to mon tues and next sun night, hope someone can help as desperate to have a gallery and an avaitor on this site many thanks look forward too hopefull hearing from seine that can help regards.peter

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

I really think you should come along to the heel meet in Bristol. I know you said you were nervous about coming along, but asking to meet somebody to take pictures of you in your heels sounds even more scary to me. You are obviously determined to get somebody to take some pictures of you, but I think you are going about asking in the wrong way. Have a good think about the heel meet, you still have time to work out how you are going to get time to get up to Bristol, start planning now! hope to see you there, we will all take some pictures of you if it helps.

The angels have the phonebox.

Bristol to Basingstoke is easy by coach and you don't have to wear your heels in public if you don't want to as there is a place where you can have some private pictures taken.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Thanks for the advice but I just have these next 2 weeks!' avalible as my partner is away it's not easy getting away as we work together and she didn't know about my love fir heels and I'm not quite ready too tell her yet cheers

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!