Trainer slippers

Jbeas

Question

I think this is where it goes, if not I apologize. I was reading somewhere that there is a type of slipper with a reinforced arch that could be worn to bed. The idea of it is to help reinforce the re-training of your arch to better support yourself on high heels. Ive googled, wikied, and asked jeeves, but I cant find anything on these. My wife and I are in a bit of a domination/submissive relationship and she brought up to me that she was interested in a little bit of public master play. I thought seeing how she likes high heels already that re-training her arches to a degree that makes flat soled shoes very uncomfortable would be an interesting(and discreet) form of such a thing. Any help on this would be awesome, even if its just to tell me they dont exist.

3 answers to this question

There was a thing on youtube about reworking you foot to fit high heels. But one idea is to take a old pair or go to a discount store and get a pair that is about one size to big, tale the heel off. Cover them with a sock or old panty hose, and were them to bed. In this way you bed doesn't get messed up. Also when you put the heels on pull you foot to the back of the heel and rapp something soft around you arch to keep you foot from sliding down. Not to tite. Let me no. :-)) Hope this helps.

I think this is where it goes, if not I apologize.

I was reading somewhere that there is a type of slipper with a reinforced arch that could be worn to bed. The idea of it is to help reinforce the re-training of your arch to better support yourself on high heels.

Ive googled, wikied, and asked jeeves, but I cant find anything on these.

My wife and I are in a bit of a domination/submissive relationship and she brought up to me that she was interested in a little bit of public master play. I thought seeing how she likes high heels already that re-training her arches to a degree that makes flat soled shoes very uncomfortable would be an interesting(and discreet) form of such a thing.

Any help on this would be awesome, even if its just to tell me they dont exist.

Ah, you'll be thinking of "Ballet Splints" or "Foot Trainers" - I will leave you to do a search at "churchofsinvention.com" quite pricey though

R

Hope this is help. Ive been wearing insert for around 4 yrs the first ones came from a commercial arch support store (200.00) the second set were ordered off the tv (hint as seen on) 35.00 the difference with me is that my arches were allready high and i needed support but i have noticed after wearing these for a while first and immediately my arches stopped hurting and more comfort walking. After wearing a while my arches are noticeably higher, but the one drawback because of the heightend arches wearing flip flops and going barefoot for extended periods of time really hurt my arches. The cheaper ones work just fine if not better because they can have 3 different heights too get use to the lowest and then move up too the next. Its kind of a slow process but well worth ot on the end. Sorry for being so long winded.