Hello guys

Wow, welcome to hhplace, trissa :P If you are, in fact, a shoe designer you have something in common with several of our other members. We're looking forward to reading your comments on high heels and shoe design. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Im trissa,

Im just new here. :) I am currently a shoe designer for a company. (In training) And im just wandering around!

Do us all a favour and prove to us that there is at least 1 person in Asia who is NOT an internet spammer....

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 2 weeks later...

Do us all a favour and prove to us that there is at least 1 person in Asia who is NOT an internet spammer....

lol, dont worry, i dont spam.. this actually my first time in any forums. :P

Yes I'm a graduate shoe designer myself so I know what you're up to...

Welcome anyway.

Im actually a graduate of Industrial Design with a huge interest in shoes and it brought me here. Thank you! :sad:

Thank you welcoming me.. see you all around! :)

Thank you welcoming me.. see you all around! :P

OK, trissa, now that you are here, we're all looking forward to reading your comments on shoes, designing and opinion on current shoe fashions....:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sadly, the pretty heels are getting less and less because fashion is a business and a new product is required to make a sale. Go on the Classic Pumps site to see the pretty stuff. After the beautiful points and thin heels were big in the 1960's the fashions went to the clunky, chunky, funky of the 1970s. We seem to be headed that direction. Peep toes were called open toes in the ugly 1940s fashions. Must we suffer those eras again? The ultimate design occurred in about 1959. Except for about 10 years (1969-1979) the pretty heels ruled for 50 years! When you arrive at the top of the mountain of design they only way to go is down. If I were a woman I wouldn't compromise my footwear beauty with those rounded toe, thick sole shoes with the heels that look like a table leg.

• 2 weeks later...

grteat people on here

Oh, really? How can you tell?

While you're at it, blurayboy, why not tell us something about yourself and your interest in high heels?

would love to talk to you about your interest in shoes. maybe boots too.

OK, Hi I'm Johnieheel and I enjoy wearing heels, shoes and boots.

I don't like mens shoes and boots cause they are ugly and flat.

Your turn. Welcome:wave:

real men wear heels