another kind of foot trainers

Trolldeg

Woooooooooooooooh!!!! :wink: To much$$$$!!! If they were only half the price I would conceder to buy them.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

What sort of joke is that price! We discussed how you could make up foot trainers out scrap materials in another thread. Wood, dowels, padding, old belts from thift shops. Even if you bought the materials brand new it should cost no more than $10 or $20.

I thought you were more dearing than that Yamyam :wink: he he. I ditto what you said though.

Well, I like to think I'm quite daring, but that looks like major bondage kit. I don't think I'd go quite that far in the pursuit of heels. I think I'll keep wearing my shoes and see where I get to.

Plus, I don't have $460, nor the engineering talent to make anything like that :D

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

That's a hell of a lot of money! Just imagine how many wonderful shoes you could buy instead (and practice properly!)

Couldn't agree more, High Surprise. 250 pounds buys a lot of shoes :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

GOD...Foottrainers ARE sexy. I have dreamed of using them myself more than once. (Part of the reason I use yoga-foot flexibility...). That pic/ad is SOOOOOOO hot!!!! But the money spent on that could easily be used elsewhere. I agree...

Well if these training devices are meant to be worn when sleeping or resting, when you have to use the restroom, will you be able to remove them in time ? :lol:

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Haven't you ever heard of a 'guzunder', PJ?

:lol:

Emma

Actually, no I haven't. I have lived a sheltered life.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

well, PJ started it.....

Well if these training devices are meant to be worn when sleeping or resting, when you have to use the restroom, will you be able to remove them in time ? :lol:

........and we all have to do it!

Emma

Or, you could persuade a friend who works in a hospital to swipe some of those bed bottle things, then you wouldn't have to go anywhere at all :lol:

• 1 month later...

The only place you will find them is on ebay. They're made by a canadian company, the email address of which I no longer have. It was me that posted the original pictures.