Boots in summer

miltboot

with the unseasonable cool weather here in the SF Bay Area you would think that it would be the perfect boot weather. Not so, it is so humid that wearing boots are not what I am wearing. I am wearing my pumps.

• 1 month later...

Hey Saudade: Yep. those Jessica Simpson boots look awesome, and I'm looking to try on a pair if I can find them locally. I'll prabably get a mild case of sticker shock (I'm a cheap scape when possible). I won't be wearing them out anytime soon as they don't come in a steel toe variety.

I finally wore my cowboy boots this summer, considering how hot and humid it was all summer, it felt good to put on my cowboy boots over Labor Day weekend with temperatures in the 70s. My family decided to go to Fuddruckers (USA) for hamburgers, of course there were several families in shorts and sandals, no one really cared that I was in boots, which is how I wish it would be every time.

I've been out one or two evenings in the last few months, but it's just so hot here; and will be for at least another month, that I just don't care to get dressed up past a t-shirt and shorts.. Hopefully it will cool off enough by mid october..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.