Any Gamers here?

If there happened to be a model railway thread and a 3d animation thread, I thought it wouldn't hurt to see if anyone likes videogames. I also like to draw too and often I draw a lot of characters with heels (though none know that I like heels that much)

If this came up twice, sorry...

---

Click my invisible banner-right here. hehe

Posted Image

Hi, I have a Playstation 2. I have Gran Turismo 3, Madden 2001 (still), Moto GP, RC Pro Revenge, Army Men: Air Attack, Namco Museum (includes Pac Man, Ms. Pac Man, Galaxian, Pole Position 1 & 2, Galaga, and Dig Dug -- The Arcade Classics). I'm gonna trade a few of them in for a new game or two. I still don't have an Xbox or Game Cube. Don't really need them right now. I mainly use my PS2 for DVD movies. Dan <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-02-28 23:53 ]</font>

Right on!!

I don't have an Xbox or GameCube either B)

My niche is arcade games! I love arcade games so much that I have a cabinet at home as well as a small number of some the actual boards.

I even go as far as wearing my heels to some arcades. Some people are shocked and maybe some inspired. I just have to muster up enough courage to not be so limited again.

Feel free to drop me a line if you want to talk about games, heels or both! :smile:

---

Click my invisible banner-right here (hehe:D)

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

i have an NES, SNES, SEGA, SEGA SATURN, DC, PS one, PS 2, X-BOX...i only use x-box, ps2 and NES very often...the rest ive picked up over the years...also have a sweet atari system, but i lost the output cables...so i cant play it...i run linux as a desktop, so my gaming capabilites are kinda limited...but when i was running windows, i used to love half life (TFC) and diablo II...only games i play now are GTA3, AMPED snowboarding and original super mario brothers.. as well as some old skewl pocket tanks, jezzball and pipe dream =)

I play the game of hiding my heels to men and showing them off to women. Very challenging and rewarding. No cables or software updates, just change the hardware for a new challenge. Be sure to have sufficient different hardware in stock.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

The latest thing I've been doing is collecting arcade ROM files to play arcade games on my PC. If you know MAME, then you know what I'm talking about.... MAME = Multi-Arcade Machine Emulator I have pretty much everything from Space Invaders to Ultimate MK3 and Alien V. Predator, and they all run smooth since I'm running 1.7Ghz now. I don't think I need to worry about buying games for a *little* while. Yeah...it's great being stuck in the 80's, although I'd rather live in the now, especially in our hopefully soon free-thinking society.... I still think society is overrated. SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I play the game of showing my heels to everyone :smile: Other than that I do like computer games but I never seem to have the time to play them B) _________________ Believe in your right to wear what you want <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-02-28 23:57 ]</font>

• 1 year later...

see my post in video games thread. I am a video game junky. I love the Zelda series and I have about 150 games for most of Nintendo's systems. NES.SNES.N64 and gamecube. I also have gameboy gb poket gb color, and gb advance. I cant go a day without playing because I get withdrawle symptoms.

77r90dL lf

I'm sure I've said this before somewhere, but I like multiplayer games, especially driving games. I have a PSOne, but I don't often use it as I don't like playing games on my own. I love arcade driving games. Some of them are a real challenge in heels, but what the heck! For me, it's about interacting with other people. I miss the interaction with one-player games.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"