90 members have voted

1. 1. SANDAL BOOT POLL

• ALREADY OWN A PAIR OF SANDAL BOOTS
    • DONT HAVE A PAIR BUT WOULD LOVE A PAIR
    • NO THANK YOU. NOT MY STYLE
    • NOT SURE I LIKE THEM OR IF THEY WOULD SUIT ME
    • I PREFER THE HIGH HEEL TYPES
    • I PREFER THE LOW HEEL TYPES

i just came across these sandal boots on the internet and i must say that they are rather nice to say the least. when i first see them i thought ''they would be nice to walk in'' support is excellent and your feet stay cool due to the open design. fill in my poll stating if you own a pair or if you would like a pair or not. maybe you prefer a high heel or a low heel:smile::):smile:

post-17818-133522911886_thumb.jpg

post-17818-13352291191_thumb.jpg

I voted, "Not my style", as they certainly aren't. I have seen this type of shoes and boots in shoe stores and they, heel or not, don't turn me on, but if they do turn you on , so be it and you should enjoy wearing them as much as you please. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Many of them are hideous I agree, however some designs, which utilise much thinner strap, or a 'cuff', and a thong or a cutaway at the toe, look gorgeous. They tend to be more expensive though.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Voted not my style. Too many cut outs or peep toes defeat the purpose of making it look like a boot. A boot by my definition should cover and protect the entire foot and ankle. Otherwise it should be designed to look like a sandal, in my opinion.

They are a bit of both worlds but it's a no from me. Conventional style sandals please Light lace straps are fine for the females :) A heavier strap would be preferred 12-20 mm for guys (me) but I'm yet to get some either heeled or wedges. I can make do with these at the moment as a halfway between courts and sandals. otherwise I'm normally flat and in shorts. Al

post-14144-13352291208_thumb.png

voted DONT HAVE A PAIR BUT WOULD LOVE A PAIR

however not quiet like ones in the pics, we have seen some great looking ones, and we will be getting some in the near future, wife loves them as well, specially the ones with the zip at the back to close the shoes

we already fitted a few, just have not found the right fitting ones yet!!:)

Chris100575:-) I'm like you and have seen the peep toe boots and I'm not a fan of them either. To see everything covered by the boot except the toes just doesn't look right to me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I voted that I don't have a pair but would love a pair. I didn't like them at first but after seeing Mena Suvari wear a pair over a month ago, I've changed my mind. They can be really sexy!

post-14114-133522912365_thumb.jpg

I'm generally not a fan of these either, but i love this particular design by Ann Demeulemeester very much --> http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524446256679&site_refer=AFF001&site_refer=AFF001&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-4bvvlvGjgFaiay2G9gb3tA especially the white ones. They even have my size readily available but damn expensive, even more thant Rick Owens boots :)

Happy Heeling

k6ps

How can anyone not be a fan of Louboutin?

I admit I find some of his shoes really OTT but his back catalogue has so many incredible pairs of shoes.

It's called 'personal taste'....and I do not like a lot of his designs......

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I’ve not been particularly enamoured of sandal boots, at least not the varieties one sees on celebrities photographed stumbling out of nightclubs. Many of them seem to be like peeptoe ankle boots which I don’t like. I personally like my toes to be covered up when I’ve got shoes or boots on. However, earlier in the year I found these items in the Pleaser Seduce line and have adopted them as cheap and cheerful boots for the summer. The fact that they’re open means that they don’t get as clammy as patent thigh boots would otherwise, and under my favourite long skirts it’s not obvious I’ve got thigh boots on. One of my workmates asked me how high up they went and was quite impressed as I lifted the hem of my skirt. I see they do a similar style on the Electra platform sole which I’m tempted to get, because I like the shape of the heels, they’re inexpensive and they would be a fun boot to wear for summer evenings out. So maybe I do like sandal boots after all, just not the mainstream variety.

Here are some pictures so you get the idea.

Alexa

post-24414-133522914239_thumb.jpg

post-24414-133522914241_thumb.jpg

How about these,more boot than sandal,they are one of my favourites and are really,really comfortable.

Got them in purple suede and leopard print ponyskin as well.

Are they by Moda In Pelle?

How about these,more boot than sandal,they are one of my favourites and are really,really comfortable.

Got them in purple suede and leopard print ponyskin as well.

If you ask me they're not boots, they're shoes. I like them, I think I'd prefer them either open or sling backed, but I do like them. Not sure which I'd like best out of your choice of colour, maybe I'd have to try them all on to be sure! :)

I generally don't like the sandals that look like boots but I saw a pair of knee highs that I really liked. I really don't like the peep toes or open toes though, so I guess I wouldn't like them. I have posted a picture of them, if I could get them with closed toes I would definitely want them.

post-2012-133522914377_thumb.jpg

I'm generally not a fan of these either, but i love this particular design by Ann Demeulemeester very much --> http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524446256679&site_refer=AFF001&site_refer=AFF001&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-4bvvlvGjgFaiay2G9gb3tA especially the white ones. They even have my size readily available but damn expensive, even more thant Rick Owens boots :P

... and THESE -> http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-tick-white-tribal/index.html Sise 11 please, PLEASEE!! :)

Happy Heeling

k6ps

... and THESE -> http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-tick-white-tribal/index.html Sise 11 please, PLEASEE!! :)

Happy Heeling

k6ps

I usually wear sandals with T-shirts, shorts and/or blue jeans. I really enjoy espadrille styles but these are just a bit to busy for me.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

i just came across these sandal boots on the internet and i must say that they are rather nice to say the least. when i first see them i thought ''they would be nice to walk in'' support is excellent and your feet stay cool due to the open design. fill in my poll stating if you own a pair or if you would like a pair or not. maybe you prefer a high heel or a low heel:smile::sad::smile:

I voted no. I really hope you are not referring to something like these.

If it's so, I've freaked out. I'm just out of my mind...

:):whip::P

I'm lost.

-Pictures are from GML's official site-

post-333-133522914943_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522914949_thumb.jpg

I voted no. I really hope you are not referring to something like these.

If it's so, I've freaked out. I'm just out of my mind...

:):whip::sad:

I'm lost.

-Pictures are from GML's official site-

Aahh...now you're talking! Gianmarco Lorenzi make beautiful shoes...and the designs are usually fabulous too. Those are goorgeous!:P

Ok Pussyinboots... haven't seen those on the web yet; but I want a pair badly. I don't care the cost whatsoever. The thing is in the first picture they don't look as pretty as they do in they do when they are on. Maybe it's just the model's legs... I don't know.