My first heels and Heeling outside

Mesa

2 Weeks ago I wanted to buy my own shoes. So I went to my GF and asked her. She was fine with it and we went to the shoe store. I was so embarresed that I had the shoe on for 2 sec (5 inch pump) and said ok let's take these and allmost run out of the store. When I walked on the heels at home. I noticed that they were to small. So last week out of no where I went to another shoe shop allone and got me some boots (6 inch seduce 2000) in the right size. My GF was amazed that I did it, but it wasn't a problem. Just 2 days ago I went on my heels to the gas station around 8 pm and there were some people and I just walked there. I was thrilled that I did it. It made me feel myself. Now I am heeling allmost every day and I love it. I'm trying to get my GF with me to heel outside, but she stil don't want to, because she wants to get more eased with the tought of me walking in high heels. I hope the next time I post she went out heeling with mee :). Greetz Mesa

congrats mesa...... i love putting petrol in the car with heels on.... but i normally do it a lot later at night than you have.... so power to you Mesa..... the fact that your GF was happy to go and buy heels with you is a great step..... sound like we'llbe hearing more about your heeling adventures here soon :)

Mesa ...

Congratulations on your new high heels and your first outing. That is the way many of us started heeling in public going to gas stations, post offices, mailboxes, etc., until we became more and more comfortable wearing high heels in public. Keep us posted on how you and your girlfriend progress on your new found fun.

Congratulations Mesa! I think you've make an huge step to tell about your passion for heels to your girlfriend! The first time out was just few month ago for me, and it was a little similarly...Moreover it's great to see that other young men want to wear heels :) Enjoy your heels adventure!

Grats! :) The first time is such a rush that you want to keep on doing it right? I wouldn't worry about your girlfriend; back when I was dating my wife she also told me she needed some time to get used to the idea. After a while of not mentioning heels to her she told me she wanted to see me wearing heels and also to walk in them. More recently she has even suggested that I go out in my heels. So my recommendation is to be patient.

MESA, Congratulations on your first outside experience in heels!! As everyone else here says the first experience will lead to more for sure and will feel an enormous sense of peace and accomplishment in doing this more and more. If it helps you I would remember that the Netherlands is home to Amsterdam which enjoys quite a reputation for different attitudes. Let the European thing work for you!! happyinHeels