And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Julietta wrote to Yamyam:

(for all the world to see :wink: )

Yamyam,

Have I told you that I LOVE YOU?

Well I do x

Ah, I was already wondering how long it would take before we would be able to read a public announcement in the Announcements Forum :D

Great for the both of you - may it never end!

Yamyam,

Have I told you that I LOVE YOU?

Well I do x

Well, Julietta, I believe you've mentioned it once or twice, yes. But can I just say that I LOVE YOU TOO!.

I don't really know if there *is* a lot going on under the surface of the forum... I've been a little too busy to notice :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

One thing about finding a "significant other" on this site is that partners shouldn't be surprised that their partner likes, wears, has a fetish for, high heels. One giant hurdle immediately bypassed. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It's about time this was made formal. Reading the little implications and suffering through the innuendo has been fun, but I've been impatient. I guess from Chris and myself, we wish you all the best. Of course, this forum only made Chris and myself friends. Something in the air made it more. :wink: But then, that's what makes life exciting! Good luck, and may you find happiness around every corner.

WOW

Why am I always the last to know these things :wink: ?

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Well, thanks, everyone!

It's true that Julietta and I became acquainted thru the forum. But we had a couple of very small heel meets, and then decided that we were more than just good friends. And here we are now - getting happier every day.

And it is nice to be with someone I don't have to have that conversation with. But that's only a small part of our life together. There are so many other things that we have in common. And yes, I hope it never ends!

Must go... of to Julietta's place again soon :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Congratulations Julietta and YamYam. I'm very happy for you both. Your combined heel collection must be something else :wink::D Does this mean that we'll meet you both next weekend in Oxford? :o

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Congratulations Julietta and YamYam. I'm very happy for you both.

Your combined heel collection must be something else :wink::D

It's funny you should say that... Our collections are so big that we need two houses to keep them all in :D

Does this mean that we'll meet you both next weekend in Oxford? :o

I'll be there, not sure if Julietta can make it. The problem is the travel for me would be a killer - like several hundred miles in a weekend to get us both to Oxford and back again. But you never know :)

What a bunch of romantics you all are :wink: and thanks for all your well wishes.

We are soooooo happy (where are those sick bowls :D ) we have so much in common and Yam has been, well, my knight in shinning armour. He is patient, loving, gorgeous, loving, funny, loving, intelligent, loving, chatty, loving, gentle... have I said loving and gorgeous? Oh and of course very sexy :o Basically he's perfect really :D I knew I'd found a great friend on our first meeting but I never in a million years thought I'd find my perfect partner, but I have and I truly feel as though I've won the lottery of life...

Have I told you lately Yam that I Love you? Well I do x

PS Thanks for yet another great weekend with the kids x

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

Thanks I think we stand a pretty good chance and, WOW I love your avatar :wink:

Let calm be widespread

Congrats to you both. I said to you once before Yam that Windies are lovely people and now Julie knows it too. In a perfect world you would both wear the same sized shoe. Any chance of that? Jeff

Well actually Jeff that is a very good question - guess who originally owned the 6" stilettos? :wink::D:o:D

I think I'm luckier than Yam as He's an 8 and I'm a 7 - 8 depending but his feet are wider. Saying that I'd ordered a nice pair of denim leather looking boots and he is now the proud owner of those (same shape and blade heel as these: http://www.argosadditions.co.uk/additions/product.asp?brand=additions&cat%5Fid=8123&zone%5Fid=∏%5Fid=173117&seq=52&page=7&OrderBy=3&offer%5Fid=&source%5Fcode=&publication%5Fcode=&leaflet=&sManufacturer=Kit&nShopByBrandCat=&extra=&mscs_sid=S90SGD8KD17A8MR23GLRXQ8WMNN5BVS6 but in an unetched pale blue denim effect leather. I'd ordered an 8 but they were huge I may order a 7 so we can both wear them out :)

Let calm be widespread

Holiday eh? I was wondering where the hell you were. I've missed your colourful posts :wink: and more to the point any interesting purchases?

Let calm be widespread

It is hard to stay away tho' eh? I'm glad you are still around and we must all meet up for a Snoopers shopping trip :wink: would be fun :D Oxford? Not sure I would have if I could get up to Yam's but I have the little one from Saturday night as the ex has dropped his Sundays for having her :o but on th down side of that it stops me taking long trips plus I have a manic pup to get looked after. Not easy but I'd have liked to have met some of the others on this board. There is always another time :D You going?

Let calm be widespread

Yam said that if he was going to Oxford and picking up Julie on the way it would be a couple of hundred miles each way, that's about 320 km or 3 hours each way. I dont get you English, a 3 hour drive on a Friday night and again on Sunday afternoon. What's the problem? Jeff

It's not that simple Jeff x. We both also have children to sort out and that's what he's talking about. Even if I went up to Yam (2.5 hrs drive) we would still have to take his son across country, drop him off go to the meet then either pick his son up go back to his and me home by 7.30 Saturday in time for the ex to drop off my daughter - basically impossible. Apart from anything else it the traffic and the roadworks which could add another hour, two or three if you're unlucky :o It's mad here with traffic and motorways, mad drivers and accidents it's enough to drive you to :drinking: which thinking about it is probably why all the chaos :D

Hope that kind of clarifies things a bit. I think :wink: I tend to talk a load of rubbish these days :D

Love

Julie xx

Let calm be widespread

It's not that simple Jeff x. We both also have children to sort out and that's what he's talking about. Even if I went up to Yam (2.5 hrs drive) we would still have to take his son across country, drop him off go to the meet then either pick his son up go back to his and me home by 7.30 Saturday in time for the ex to drop off my daughter - basically impossible. Apart from anything else it the traffic and the roadworks which could add another hour, two or three if you're unlucky :o It's mad here with traffic and motorways, mad drivers and accidents it's enough to drive you to :drinking: which thinking about it is probably why all the chaos :D

Hope that kind of clarifies things a bit. I think :wink: I tend to talk a load of rubbish these days :)

Love

Julie xx

Women tend to talk loads of rubbish when they're in love :D

Sounds like a bit of travelling you'd have to do to see him.

I wish I was a size 10

I think you are right Alex I should quit while I'm ahead although I think I've missed that boat too :wink::o:D

Let calm be widespread

Had a look at your blade heeled ankle boots Julie and my opinion (the one you didnt ask for) it was a good move giving them to Yam, they are not you. Too low in the heel department. :wink:

Jeff