Charlie's Angels-Full Throttle movie

Just got through seeing it. From a heel wearing perspective, including seeing the same pair of boots/pumps from scene to scene, running in stillettos, etc., it was a great movie. From just about any other perspective--you know, plot, believability, idiocy, etc.--IT STUNK!!! :x There's enough heel wearing to jade just about anyone, even on this board--I got quite bored, in fact, if you'll pardon the pun. Oh well.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I would, but I don't have a video capture card... or any DVD playback software. It's a thought, tho', I'll work on that one :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

You could try KaZaAlite--I managed to download a divx of the movie, but couldn't get it to play with my antiquated software, so I trashed it.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Saw it Saturday night. As Azraelle says, the actual movie won't go down as a cinematic masterpiece, the stunts in particular are all completely implausable, in so much I burst out laughing at most of them (as did the rest of the cinema) but the movie doesn't take itself seriously and there was SO much heel action going on in it I could easily sit through it again :wink:

The commercials put me off because the Angles are shown as clumsy and almost acting like teenagers at some points, and then they can have the most masterful agility in the world. Okay, they could be like me, accident prone, but come on, well trained secret agents that Charlie sends to save the world or whatever, and Cameron Diaz can't even get over the couch without it turning into a pratfall? Personally, I am waiting to get time to go see T3. Well, Chris is just eager to go, but he cannot go without his best friend and his wife, so the four of us need a time when we can all go. When the heck that will be, I have no idea. But I am interested to see if the new TX, played by Kristianna Loken, will have any good heel shots. Okay, I am there for the Terminator action, but still!

Let's see now! You, Chris, Chris' wife and his best friend? Sounds like a good time to me.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Wha? Me, Chris, his best friend Darryl, and Darryl's wife Michelle. Um, what drugs are you on, Bubba, so I can avoid them. They obviously inpair the mind. Chris and his best friend saw the first Terminator movie together when they were, 16 or 17, and as guys do, they both went to see the second one together, so now they have to see the third one together. They do the same thing for every Star Trek and Star Wars movie. So secretly they're a bit geeky. :wink: Better than being like Bubba...

Man, you're quick on the trigger....lighten up -- it was meant to be humorous. But then, the cold weather does do strange things to people.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

If that was humour, it was in the poorest taste I have ever seen. I am light in my mood, but not in the brain cell department, so keep yourself in line. Some things are just stupid, and you need to think about what you are saying before you say them. Whether you think they might be funny or not. Oh, and we're having a lovely summer here, thank you. Don't take your ignorance and stereotypes and apply it where you have no knowledge. :wink:

hmmm! You really ought to consider changing your diet to something other than raw fish. :wink: (One piece of advice. If you're going to insult someone, do it right. Don't hang back. Speak out and let them really know how you feel. Go for the juglar. After all, you'll probably only get the opportunity once before you get it back, full force and with both barrells.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I just have to stick my fingers into this soup here...

I went to see the first movie cuz I liked the original TV series. Unfortunately, the movie was so goofy that I don't think even the nice outfits and especially the lovely footwear couldn't save it. But heck, it was one way to spend an evening.

Then the second movie came. I was like, what the heck. I'll go and see the film in the movies cuz I did so with the first one. Well. I went... and saw Lucy Liu changing from boots A to boots B and back to boots A and soon to boots B - and she did it while kicking ass and jumping out of a window... huh???

Lovely boot content of course, esp the red boots and the trousers (high heeled boots & trousers = :D )... but other than that, I sat through it only because I had paid 8 euro for being there. But somewhere I just threw a handfull of crisps towards the screen, holding back myself screaming "Vittu tää on paska leffa!"

(Those outside Finland: I expressed my opinion about the movie with two profane words. ;) )

(("Fuck this is a shit movie!"))