The Drag Race

Last Wednesday, our cable TV provider scrambled their cable TV channel alignment. That evening, while browsing around looking for some familiar channels, I happened across a television program called "The Drag Race," hosted by Rue Paul. Is anyone out there that is aware that this series was being broadcast? It was on VH1, I think. But, the show does have it's own website where past programs can be viewed and information about the cast and host can be found. It goes without saying that the "girls" are stunning and the winner of this particular episode, absolutely "smashing."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

OK, now. Let me say this. I realize this forum isn't a forum to discuss crossdressing. I also realize that there are quite a few members that crossdress while wearing heels. And, a few seriously apply their female alter egos in public while dressed as women, slipping into their female persona without much effort and carrying it off very well (i.e. our beloved mod Dr. Shoe). Therefore, my disclaimer is: Let me clearly state (before I am severely reminded) that the connection between my comments about "The Drag Race" and allowable threads on this forum were strictly in relation to the individuals and the "shoes" they chose to wear with their costumes and not, in any way, meant to promote or discuss crossdresing, transsexualism, transgendered issues or any other gender alteration. Any attempt to link the author to any of these stated, or any other, "isms" is not correct and is purely at the "linkers" (readers) risk.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Any attempt to link the author to any of these stated, or any other, "isms" is not correct and is purely at the "linkers" (readers) risk.

Calm down BBB, you can put your shotgun away :)