Would you wear your avatar (rank picture) ?

JCinHeels

I understand "negative." However, keep your eyes open and apply your imagination. If you see a "nitch" that needs filling -- fill it. they're not easy to identify, but you've a computer and a "smashing" personality. Coupled with your determation, can-do attitude and self-reliance, you're bound to succeed. Just keep looking for a job and in the meantime try to look at each situation from the standpoint of "how can I improve this and make it profitable to me"?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

.... but Micha - you need to work off those wedges too :D

Hi, High Surprise,

I'll try my best :o

Meanwhile my real life has overcome my "official" avatar. I think that I shouldn't post ONLY for raising the heel height on this little pic :wink:

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

As for the avatars that have been assigned by this forum up to now, I would not wear any of them even if they were the only pairs I owned. Nothing under 5" for me. But I would definitely wear any of the avatars I post myself.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I think it's 'niche', too. I agree, tho', working out something to do instead of doing the office 9-5 thing can be great. However, I've spent the last ten years consulting, and now the idea of getting up at the same time every day is growing on me - especially as I have more people to think of these days.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Aw heck, :D I got higher heels :o I wear then my curent avatar!! :wink: Ops fogot to say " if remember I put it up there". Just lazy I guess.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Yes I would wear them, if they were knee-high, but I don't know where.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks