Hello folks

Hi everybody. I am a fan of boots especially, I have quite a few pairs that I wear that are not high heels that can be worn without any suspicion. I own some knee high combat boots and new rock boots and really enjoy my legs being encased. My real fetish is platform boots, I have a very limited collection at the moment but have recently come out of a long relationship and have had to move back in with my parents. I hope to start building up a collection again and am secretly very excited about it! I know only to well the buy-purge-buy-purge sequence but hope it will be changed days now. My only problem being I am a size 46 so a bit jealous of people whom can buy the off the shelf fashion shoes and boots. I can't have everything I suppose.

welcome to hhplace, platformboot :) If you love boots, you are in the right place. Our members are the "final" authority on all thing boots. Just test them and I'm sure they'll pass with flying colors. I think I can safely say that finding boots in your size will be a challenge for them. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the welcome! It is not too bad to find bigger sizes with the like of banana shoes, etc..... I can't imagine life without the internet though, it would be near impossible! The one thing I would really like is a pair of high platform open-toe boots that seem to be in fashion at the moment, when I see a woman wearing a pair I can't deny I am a bit jealous.