Another newbie

Hi, Cindy here. I just signed up and am having a look around. Not sure what to expect of the site and it's members but I hope the site will prove a good source of usefull information on high heels (wearing, shopping etc). x Cindy

Welcome Cindy! :smile: Hope you enjoy HHP and all of it's members greatly, i personally look forward to hearing about anything you have to say about high heels in general and hope to hear your opinions too! heelguy

Hello Snoepje, First welcome to the Forum. Unfortunatly we cannot correspond in Dutch, I am from Belgium, living in the UK. Hopefully you'll like it here and find usefull information, from both female and male admirers/wearers. Me myself am a wearer and admirer, hope we will have some good time here. Have fun FL

FoxyLady

Pachego:-) A forum is like you standing on a corner talking to a few of your friends, only we live in other cities and in other countrys around the world. Tell us just what excites you about high heels. Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!