Girlfriends heels...

• 1 month later...

MOG, Great collection! The obvious good care she takes of them is impressive. I'm not familiar with the NL brand or product. Is it a Brit exclusive, an EU company, or more global, like available in the US? They look VERY upscale! Are they particularly pricey? UPBy5

• 5 weeks later...

ok, well here they are, please take a look and comment if you like, there are favourites, any particular you would like to see being worn then add a comment to those as well and we'll see what we can do

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16340443@N03/

enjoy

Exquisite taste in heels (and even more than my wife, even though I've bought her quite a few... I guess I may be posting them here too :wave:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All i was thinking was wow! So hot! Im a New Look heels fan, i've seen the black NL_Cork_Plats on ebay a few times and still debating on getting them tbh, i tried the NL_pink_mirror_heels on too but i cant fit any outfits with them, but the ones i tried were blue. I still have my NL_cork_wedges in my black bag hidden, theyre tight but fit okay, i remember how popular they were when they first came out. I have those NL_BlkPlats too in sz8 but theyre farrr too small and i still have the ankle strap with mine, theyre sitting under my bed waiting for my next purge but they look soo sexy when ive seen them around. Id love a pair of those RedDead_Sqtoe's but a little lower for after work on my way home commuting. Cant help but say im very jealous of the playboy pink heels though, i dont do well in pointed toes...or baby pink >.< My pic here is a style from New Look too that go well with my suit for work. Will take pics of my collection if enough ask for it. :silly: Thanks for sharing though, tell her about the nice things we said :unsure:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...