Girlfriends heels...

just wondering... my girlfriend has a fine collection of heels, whilst not ready to have photos of her wearing them i could certainly post photos of her collection... anyone interested in a look see?

just wondering... my girlfriend has a fine collection of heels, whilst not ready to have photos of her wearing them i could certainly post photos of her collection...

anyone interested in a look see?

Why the hell not! lol

Post away :smile:

ok, well here they are, please take a look and comment if you like, there are favourites, any particular you would like to see being worn then add a comment to those as well and we'll see what we can do

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16340443@N03/

enjoy

Amazing! personally i'd LOVE to see every single pair being worn! pretty much all of them are shoes i would like to own myself. Any pictures your girlfriend is willing to pose her legs in wearing any of those shoes would be fantastic. Just seeing the fine collection she has is great! :smile:

My personal favorites that would make me stare are the Pointed Plats and the Pointy Stud Boots. All excellent choices tho.. Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

I would love to see the nl pink heels

Also what brand are those

The pink heels you are talking about are NewLook a UK highstreet store. You gotta be quick though as they only seem to sell a certain quantity and when they are gone they are gone.

One that have been missed recently are the same as these, but baby pink with a bow on :smile:(

well done the red or dead square toe are a current favourites right now, they were a good lucky find and the platform knee boots when teamed with fishnets and a tight black skirt are a good combo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok, well here they are, please take a look and comment if you like, there are favourites, any particular you would like to see being worn then add a comment to those as well and we'll see what we can do

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16340443@N03/

enjoy

Wow your gf has probably the best collection I've ever seen. I would love to see her in all of them lol. She has impeccable taste. Your a lucky guy to see her in them. Thanks for sharing.