Hello

Hi All At the suggestion of Dawn HH I thought I would introduce myself. I started off on the wrong foot, by posting in the girls forum it was moved to "Everyone" and now I can't seem to find my post at all!!! I have been guest on this board for many a year, but have never really thought about posting. Anyway, like the rest of you I like high heels, but why? I think it is because when I was younger my parents were always logical and never let me have the latest fashions, everything had to be practical. I always remember wanting a pair of Dunlop Green Flash trainers and my dad saying no, you can get a perfectly good pair of plimsoles in BHS!!! I also do a logical job, IT, so I like the fact that high heels are: 1) Not practical. 2) Not sensible. 3) Worn for looks not comfort. 4) Are sexy I recall someone writing on a site, how they compared a woman in high heels to an antelope carefully tip toeing across the mountainside, elegant but at the same time fragile and cautious. My wife likes to wear high heel ankle boots in the winter, but tends to wear lower heel sandals in the summer and often teases me that I enjoy winter more than summer. Anyway, I hope that's a good starter for ten.

I started off on the wrong foot, by posting in the girls forum it was moved to "Everyone" and now I can't seem to find my post at all!!!

The thread was moved for cleaning, you will find it again soon.

The angels have the phonebox.

Hhadict:-) Good start. You said that your wife wears high heels but have you tried wearing them yourself? You also posted that you have been lurking for a very long time and have finally decided to join us here as a member. So it is time to start a conversation on just what excites you about high heels or any questions you may have about them. Welcome on becoming a site member. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!